Accessibility Toolkit

Internet is accessible to everyone; make your store too.

$5.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Seriously FAB®

Just installed the app yesterday. So far, so good. We wanted to make the button on the Home page smaller and support promptly helped us with that. We previously were paying $45/mo with AudioEye and then, after 5 months, they told us our fee was going up to $199/mo. Another greedy co trying to price gouge small businesses. Hopefully using this app will provide a sufficient solution for us going forward!

Lavinia Lingerie

Easy to install & activate this app. The support is quick and helped to customize it. It looks great!

Jack Georges

Excellent app. The staff has provided amazing customer service! So far, pleased with everything. Keep up the good work.

Skin Journey

The support staff has been incredible! They made some customizations for me that I needed and got it done quick! Software works great! Ive been through a few of these accessibility apps and this one is by far the best!

Grey Market Nutrition

Looks great and fits in to my desktop theme pretty darn well. Easy to customize with CSS. It didn't fit into my mobile theme very well so I contacted their support team. They went into my theme files and made all the necessary adjustments themselves. And I haven't even spent any money yet; I'm still in the trial period! It looks great and I'm impressed.

April 1, 2022

Armadillo Pepper

Simple and fast to install. Had one minor formatting issue and the technical team resolved it in less than 12 hours. Also, we haven't noticed any impact to our page loading speed which is a good thing.

JoeBro

so far a wonderful app that will add value to my site. I really like the adjustable features and how it caters to an online audience that is often over looked. it is a widget i would have never thought of adding myself.

January 27, 2022

Thank you for your generous rating & review; we appreciate that you are taking care of specially-abled netizens by using our app.

Pleasures By KMarie

Very pleased with how fast support is in assisting with questions. I really appreciate the assistance. Would definitely recommend.

WILDBUY

Excellent app with excellent customer service! I highly recommend this app! All requests from support have been handled quickly and accurately.

September 23, 2021

mini mavericks

Very helpful customer service. It looks great and works perfectly. Thank you for your help, much appreciated!

October 5, 2021