Accessibility Toolkit

Accessibility Toolkit

$6.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
January 11, 2023

These guys are great to work with and the app works great. Install was easy, the developers were quick to respond to questions.

The Red Balloon Toy Store
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 22, 2022

Great app and the customer support is great! I need special coding and they got it done quickly! Very attentive and willing to help you out! Highly recommend!

Oceanista
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 3, 2022

Just installed the app yesterday. So far, so good. We wanted to make the button on the Home page smaller and support promptly helped us with that. We previously were paying $45/mo with AudioEye and then, after 5 months, they told us our fee was going up to $199/mo. Another greedy co trying to price gouge small businesses. Hopefully using this app will provide a sufficient solution for us going forward!

Seriously FAB®
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
May 19, 2022

Easy to install & activate this app. The support is quick and helped to customize it. It looks great!

Lavinia Lingerie
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 10, 2022

Excellent app. The staff has provided amazing customer service! So far, pleased with everything. Keep up the good work.

Jack Georges
Time spent using app: 19 days
May 9, 2022

The support staff has been incredible! They made some customizations for me that I needed and got it done quick! Software works great! Ive been through a few of these accessibility apps and this one is by far the best!

Skin Journey
Time spent using app: 5 days
April 1, 2022

Looks great and fits in to my desktop theme pretty darn well. Easy to customize with CSS. It didn't fit into my mobile theme very well so I contacted their support team. They went into my theme files and made all the necessary adjustments themselves. And I haven't even spent any money yet; I'm still in the trial period! It looks great and I'm impressed.

Grey Market Nutrition
Time spent using app: 2 days
Appify Commerce replied April 1, 2022

March 23, 2022

Simple and fast to install. Had one minor formatting issue and the technical team resolved it in less than 12 hours. Also, we haven't noticed any impact to our page loading speed which is a good thing.

Armadillo Pepper
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 26, 2022

so far a wonderful app that will add value to my site. I really like the adjustable features and how it caters to an online audience that is often over looked. it is a widget i would have never thought of adding myself.

JoeBro
Time spent using app: 1 day
Appify Commerce replied January 27, 2022

Thank you for your generous rating & review; we appreciate that you are taking care of specially-abled netizens by using our app.

January 18, 2022

Very pleased with how fast support is in assisting with questions. I really appreciate the assistance. Would definitely recommend.

Pleasures By KMarie