Accessibility Enabler

Accessibility Enabler

by HikeOrders

Increase Sales With Disability Friendly Site ( Price Slashed )

Darby Scott

watch out! this company is now posting ads on your website for this app- this ad pop up should be illegal.

May 8, 2020

The free lite version has orange bar on bottom right corner of the of the screen ( which you are consider as ads)

If you don't purchase a plan then after 3 days of trail, you will be automatically using our free-lite version.

We send email notification regarding the same during the trial. Seems like your completely ignored them

Old Style Pilsner

It's brilliant application for Compliant and AODA accessible.

Excellent service, Communications are exceptional.
I've a issue with App and happily say, the very next day support team given solution. Professionalism, expertise and excellent service by Hikeorders made the entire process comfortable and a pleasant experience. 5 STARS to him.

Frick Winery

Awesome fast attentive support. Five Star Service.
Support is the absolute necessity when considering an app.
Good set of enabling tools for visitors to adjust the look of your site to be more readable for the vision impaired.
Lacks a reader/read out loud read function like a competitor has But pluses are that the suite of tools is more comprehensive and it offers really good customization features.
It Installed with no problems and now after full operation for nearly 2 weeks I know I can recommend this app to anyone who wants to add another dimension of access and customer service to their site.
I do not like that there is no automatic monthly billing like with the other apps have installed. You can purchase for a year for convenience, but the cost is higher.

DOOSH

So far this seems to be an amazing app. Very clean implementation and an onboarding process that takes a couple of minutes. It's unfortunate that Zodica Perfumery has left a review that makes it seem like an expensive app. It isn't. I'm glad I didn't allow their review to put me off trying as that would have prevented me from providing improved accessibility, which I had set out to do. Like most other apps in Shopify I was asked to authorize an additional monthly charge. In my case, $5 per month with very reasonable volume increments. This just makes so much sense and it's so easy. I hope it helps.

Zodica Perfumery

What in the world?! They force you to authorize them to charge you $3,600 !! Poor communication!!! Very confusing!!

March 17, 2019

Update :

This issues is no more valid as we have fixed it from our end. Thanks for pointing this out.

Orginal Comments :
Thanks for your honest review.

This implementation is done because of the Shopify's strict rules
Shopify says that " if any app provider likes to charge customers by their usage, then you should show the maximum limit per month".

So based on our all plans $3,600 is the highest and hence it is the maximum amount of credits you can buy from us per month ( if & only if you wish too )

Even on the screen where you approve this, we have clearly mentioned this as follows:

" You cannot buy more than $3600 credits from us in a month. We charge you based on the credits you buy in next screen. You are not spending $3600 now - This is just a maximum limit that you can spend if you are willing to. "

We have made enough attempts to communicate and reduce confusions.

Thanks for giving us an opportunity to make one more attempt towards the same.

Military Hippie

Great app and awesome tech support. They were able to provide me with a testing window to check the varies options of installation on my staging site.

Jeffrey Campbell

Terrific app & support. Their team was quick to implement a feature suggestion. Good for small sellers, but not medium to large. Their pricing is based upon number of page views which meant several thousands of dollars annually for us.

March 14, 2019

You are 100% right. Our pricing became expensive for medium to large sellers. We realized it after you emailed us and also found the same clues from other customers.

Hence we took immediate action. Now we give 50% extra credits on bigger plans.

Here comes the good part.
We emailed the price change to you. After 2 days you installed our app again and bought one of our yearly plan that had 50% extra credits.

We just like to thank for your extended support.

GarmentGraphicsOnline

Adds a lot of value to our clients by letting them know we care about accessibility. Easy to install and understand.

Moshe Ben - David jewelry

The shopify team recommended the application and they were absolutely right. Great app! They have an available, efficient and responsive support team for their users' requests.
I asked to add a feature a day before releasing a version update and their developers did so. Thay have definitely a high level of service :)

Rude Gentle

The app work perfectly!
Even when i had a problem the customer support contect me vis Skype and gave me an excellent service!
A pleasure be you customer !
Keep up the great work and thnk you for everything!

Previous 1