Accessibility ‑ ADA & WCAG 2.1

Website Accessibility Solution for ADA, WCAG & EAA Compliance

$99/month. 5-day free trial.

yurtleapparel

Very happy with this accessibility solution. Easy to install and easy for our customers to spot and see. Lots of customizability as well to match my stores's branding.

azul-labs-store

I installed this app for the first time when I set up my Shopify page. Many of my customers are elderly and hard of seeing. The feedback from my customers has been incredible. I haven't fully explored all the features but I feel like I've only seen the tip of the iceberg in terms of features.

keto-goods-rieverside

Wish I could give 10 / 5 for the amazing support. Implementation is actually pretty straightforward, but I was experimenting with different languages (huge plus) and ran into some issues. Turns out it was a buggy theme, but the Accessibility team walked me through it. I was worried it would be intrusive to my regular customers, but App itself is very subtle unless you're looking for it.

california-creative-admin

Tried this out as a novelty and ended up loving it. I've received some favorable comments from my customers as well.

Haberdashery-online

I just don't understand how accessibility is NOT something built into online stores and platforms by default. From the business side - it's just leaving money on the table. You can tap into disability / accessibility focused marketing audiences. From an ethical point of view - in this day and age just like you'd put in wheelchair accessible ramps, store-owners should do their best to make their services available to the disadvantaged. I tried a few and found that Accessibility was by far the best in terms of feature set.

teepee-organics

I appreciate that this has multiple language options and compatibility. I have a lot of international customers so this is a huge plus that competitors don't really have.

VueFootwear

Pretty nifty and helpful tool. Not for every store, but for any big store serious about scaling to all customers it checks every box, at least when it comes to ADA compliance. We sell primarily in the US and it's met all our needs.

Jody Hats

This is definitely a "different" type of app... Unlike other reviewers, I wouldn't say it's ABSOLUTELY essential. But I would say it's fantastic for what it does. I would say that it's better than its competitors in terms of feature set. I did like how simple it was to set up. Warning for those who want to try it out, it takes the app some time to analyze your site, so block out a few hours to wait for it to do its thing, and then play around with it. This app is definitely a big investment, but in our opinion well worth it (if that's what your store needs).

Sitpack

Perfect APP just what we were looking for to enhance some customers' shopping experience, this type of app should be natively integrated as a standard from Shopify.

mostepicbrands

I used this app since I heard about the legal ruling where online stores also have to be ADA compliant. App does that really quickly and easily. Not many options that have this many features so that's nice.

Previous 1