Accessibly

Accessibly

by On The Map Marketing

Accessibility Widget that Helps with ADA & WCAG Compliance

GleamnGlim

This app has helped me make my site more accessible to customers with disabilities. It was super easy to use and customize, definitely worth the premium subscription.

March 29, 2021

GleamnGlim,

Thank you for your kind words, it really means a lot for us!

Deven Rue

As a visually impaired creator, I wanted to accommodate all my customers/visitors when accessing my shop. This app works perfectly for that, gives the visitor control of what they experience, and adds even more accessibility than most other similar apps. I highly recommend it!

October 26, 2020

Dear Deven Rue,

It warms our hearts that you have selected our app to be a part of your store and we can help. Thank you so much for your kind words!

Detail Planet

Great support and app functionality for stores that need a non-intrusive solution to disability accessibility.

FORYOURLEGS.COM

Exactly what I was looking for to assist in ensuring accessibility compliance. They've also been very helpful in assisting me customize things so it meets our site needs. Highly recommended.

February 23, 2020

Hi,

We are very happy to help you! Thanks for the great review and let us know if there is anything else we can help you with! :-)

Rumpl

Super helpful team! Very responsive and can implement quickly and as needed. Thank you, Kaspars, for all of your help!

February 21, 2020

Hi there,

Brush Hero

Nice app that provides easy panel access for impaired users. Support was extremely responsive to a request for minor customization - We are excited to have this in place!

February 18, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to help you. Do not hesitate to reach out to us in case of other questions!

Snow Peak

The tool was simple to install and immediately provided a remedy to some of our accessibility issues as we worked to update our site. Kaspars was responsive and very helpful assisting with applying some custom display requests. Overall a wonderful app!

January 22, 2020

Dear Snow Peak,

Thank you so much for your nice review! Don't hesitate to reach out to us in case if additional assistance is needed. Have a great day!

Garçon Apparel

Perfect app! We love what it does to help people with disabilities and works perfectly. Thank you to the developers!

November 6, 2019

Dear Garçon Apparel,

Thank you for your great review! We are very glad we can help you!

The Bang Shack

Everyone should use this app - it’s super simple, easiest way to help your store with WCAG 2.1, ADA, Section 508 and EN 301549 compliance

September 13, 2019

Thank you for your review!