Accountify: Profit & Expense

Track profit and expense. Connect ads, COGS, Overhead & Apps

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Accountify calculates your store's expenses so you don't have to

AnotherLevelWigs

Very useful app,The support has been very helpful when needed. Also the dashboard is very easy to use. Excellent App.

infinite_mealprep

Awesome app, easy to use and the dashboard is great. Customer support is also excellent i recommended this app..

Peachtron

Time spent using app About 1 month

This App is really saved me time. Easy to Install really Amazing App. Easy to use i loves thats, Highly recommend.

WaveBeamPro™

I just want to thank the develiper of this app for having a free plan to track profit and losses. This app really saved me time and my sanity trying to figure out my finances for my shopify store. Thank you again!

Lil Aryenne

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app About 1 month

Nonexisting support. cannot use the app properly, asked for help by help chat, email, and no reply in 2 weeks. have to delete the app. UPDATE: After a year, I decided to give them another go, but nothing changed. The app has bugs and cannot be trusted. Your COG will randomly disappear, shipping charges won't get uploaded, etc. A complete mess. Hope they will refund me as aparently they charge subscription now Update 2: They ghosted me, got a refund with Shopify's help.

July 14, 2022

So sorry for the inconvenience. We were going through a business reorganization at that time and implementing some paid plans so that we can afford to provide better support to our valued customers as it is very difficult providing a free service. We are now focused on providing top notch customer service. Now that we have paid plans all of the money generated is put back into developing that app further and providing the best customer service!

My Small Store

After trying several paid apps and being very unsatisfied, we tried this free one and bam... exactly what we want to see on one screen, then lots of useful details.
We feel the app is a work in progress, but it does what it is supposed to do and does it well. Nice job - please developers, make us beta testers :)

Coco & You

Location Senegal
Time spent using app About 1 year

Utile, efficace et gratuit: L'essentiel. Le support client est réactif. Dommage qu'on ne puisse pas voir la LTV mais pour une appli gratuite, elle remplit pleinement son rôle, il n'y a pas à se plaindre à ce niveau.

Los Lobos Cards

Location Australia

Unfortunately this app just undercooked. The support was poor and generic. Its a shame as this idea of this app is incredible and it could have a lot of potential. As much as you think its giving you accurate data - It really isn't.. As data links are constantly broken.

August 4, 2021

Hi Los Lobos Cards, I have gone through our support communication history just now. It is been noticed you haven't responded to our response that we instantly replied to you. The very basic steps needed were already explained to you by that time but unfortunately, you might not have checked our responses, and that lead to your frustration here.

Please contact us again so we can help you with our best efforts.

Aurora & Co.

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very useful app, I use it for one year now in my different stores. The support has been very helpful when needed.

The Ring Shop

Time spent using app Over 2 years

One of the only apps I check daily - gives a good account of my expenditure vs revenue, and displays it all in a very easy to understand breakdown. Customer support have always been very helpful with any issues. Great to be able to link to ad accounts etc, and adjust shipping fees per country/order.

Previous 1 3 4 5