Accountify: Real Time Profit

Know your profit in real time. Let's go to the next level.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

WaveBeamPro™

I just want to thank the develiper of this app for having a free plan to track profit and losses. This app really saved me time and my sanity trying to figure out my finances for my shopify store. Thank you again!

Lil Aryenne

Nonexisting support. cannot use the app properly, asked for help by help chat, email, and no reply in 2 weeks. have to delete the app.

My Small Store

After trying several paid apps and being very unsatisfied, we tried this free one and bam... exactly what we want to see on one screen, then lots of useful details.
We feel the app is a work in progress, but it does what it is supposed to do and does it well. Nice job - please developers, make us beta testers :)

Coco & You

Utile, efficace et gratuit: L'essentiel. Le support client est réactif. Dommage qu'on ne puisse pas voir la LTV mais pour une appli gratuite, elle remplit pleinement son rôle, il n'y a pas à se plaindre à ce niveau.

Los Lobos Cards

Unfortunately this app just undercooked. The support was poor and generic. Its a shame as this idea of this app is incredible and it could have a lot of potential. As much as you think its giving you accurate data - It really isn't.. As data links are constantly broken.

August 4, 2021

Hi Los Lobos Cards, I have gone through our support communication history just now. It is been noticed you haven't responded to our response that we instantly replied to you. The very basic steps needed were already explained to you by that time but unfortunately, you might not have checked our responses, and that lead to your frustration here.

Please contact us again so we can help you with our best efforts.

Aurora & Co.

Very useful app, I use it for one year now in my different stores. The support has been very helpful when needed.

The Ring Shop

One of the only apps I check daily - gives a good account of my expenditure vs revenue, and displays it all in a very easy to understand breakdown. Customer support have always been very helpful with any issues. Great to be able to link to ad accounts etc, and adjust shipping fees per country/order.

iiGears™

Not really a good app, I can't bulk edit the cost of the product it will not load my imports so the numbers are not accurate. I guess if you have a small store with low orders this will work. You cant change the currency like other paid apps. I gave this a try because its free now I know why its free.

amyaz.dk

fantastic app, easily we could manage our COGS and sales, sync products very well and never miss any update, happy to write this review and hope the develop it more and more.

SkinBioCare

The application is fine. The support team is great and they are helping me and fixing everything I see that I need. Without a doubt I will continue using the application

Previous 1 3 4 5