Accountify: Real Time Profit

Accountify: Real Time Profit

by Accountify Apps

Know your profit in real time. Let's go to the next level.

jesublime.fr

Good app, I have no data today, I hope the issue will be fixed , I am waiting for a support feedback

May 28, 2020

Thanks for the review! We were doing some server maintenance. Sorry for the temporary interruption. Everything should be working fine now. Please reach out to support with any questions. Thanks again!

LuckyCat

This is a great dashboard which gives you a quick overview of what's going on in your store. I also love the fact that I can see the profit per order which is giving me a lot of insights. My one recommendation would be to have an option to minimize the menu bar on the left which is taking up too much real estate / screen space :) Thank you so much for making this free! As a startup I really appreciated it.

onelastshot.store

incredible FREE app! has also a support available and they really solve all the problems i had.
looking forward on how will get better and better!

Lana James

Amazing app. I gaves me all the data that I wanted to follow.
Very easy to use. I highly recommand it.

embé®

Incorporates my Shopify fees, COGS, shipping costs, Facebook Ads and Google Ads to show me my net profitability! Works great! Been looking for an app to do exactly this. Thank you so much!

paintbynumbersonline

Apps looks nice but it says integrates with Oberlo and it doesnt seem like it does. Tried to talk to support for 5 days...no answer.

Sheltercase

Great app! It allows you to check your profit for any given period of time, has all the needed integrations like Facebook ads for example and it's free! I was paying $19 for similar software and this one offers exactly the same features and even more! The map showing where your sales come from is awesome, great work guys!

Your software is great, thank you so much for providing such value for free!

Now, just a tip for the developers/designers. I would definitely remove that -webkit-text-stroke from your css, it's absolutely unnecessary and the numbers on the dashboard look much better/cleaner without it. I'm also a designer and dev, so I couldn't don't talk about that. Thank you again!

------------------------------
Update to your reply:

Awesome, please feel free to reach out if you need some feedback, I'll be glad to help with what I can. :)

February 22, 2020

Hey thanks for the technical tip regarding the CSS. I would really love to chat more about your recommendation. We are working on a big update and value our users feedback.

More Wonderful

I've only been using the app for a few days but so far so good! Imported everything and is easy to use. I'm happy I was able to find a free awesome app!

CervicalCloud™

a great app ! compared to all the other offering the same service this is by far the best one, and it's totally free !

Your Story Isn't Over Yet

Old Review > Great App. Tracks data much better than other similar apps. I've tried them all, paid and free, but this one has been the best so far in terms of accuracy. One negative thing is the app takes a while to boot up but nowhere close to a deal breaker and I can't complain because it is 100% free. Customer support (Avery) has been great too so far. Thumbs up

New Review -

No longer functions as intended. Metrics are way off. Net profit, cost is absurdly high all of a sudden. Load times went from annoying to unbearable. Sad, there was so much potential for this app.

March 2, 2020

Hi! We have now resolved this issue you were having with the app not loading. We were actually experiencing high growth which required us to make some adjustments to our servers to handle the increased load. We have made these adjustments and now the app is running smoothly again. Hope to see you soon.

Previous 1