Accountify: Real Time Profit

Accountify: Real Time Profit

by Accountify Apps

Know your profit in real time. Let's go to the next level.

Pampered Paws.shop

I think the app has potential but for me, it's not right, my store is in £ as that's my currency but 50% of my items come from China or the EU with the rest coming from the UK so clearly paying in multiple currencies causes issues as the product costing on the app are all in £. Also shipping charges for products from China change every few days so it's impossible to keep track, perhaps if you sold and bought in 1 currency it would be good. Equally, if you used this and set it up when you first made a store then that would work, but I have over 150 products most of them have multiple variants so clearly it would take weeks and weeks to go through and update everything manually. Would be better if it integrated with fulfilment patterns to capture the actual cost per item you pay rather than having a single cost per item put in the system.

Curly Curler© DE

This application is very helpful! easy to install and the customer support is has a really good service they provide you. I would highly recommend this app, if you have 1 or multiple stores and need overview in your provitability

SpeedFit Life

This app is really amazing, and their support is even better. We can track all of our expenses for free without having to manually input data in an Excel sheet. I highly recommend it!

TheAnimeCollective

Love this app, sometimes it can get a little delayed but thats just because it has to sync an overwhelming number of orders and it does so well!

Alkimia Shop

O aplicativo é ótimo Mas eu gostaria de dar uma sugestão. Seria bom se o aplicativo pegasse/puxasse de forma automática os custos do plano do shopify, como também taxa de transação e custos de cada produto. Exemplo: o produto custa 10 dólares, então o aplicativo já puxava esse valor la do shopify e já ia direto para este aplicativo de forma automática

MAGICLED

App is great, there were a few issues with the snapchat ads integration, but the dev used my data to fix everything in a few days. Support of this app is amazing and its absolutely free!

Dragons Head Shop

I like this app a lot, it is very handy to check the profitability of individual orders. I think there are areas the functionality could be improved to take it to the next level. I sell on multi platforms that all tie back to the shopify crm, there is no one size fits all for transaction fees. It's not a binary choice of shopify or external gateway, I would therefore like to see like the shipping section a facility for recording individual transaction fees.
For a free app, you really have to download and use it, there are paid apps out there with a lot less functionality

Anabolic Health

This is THE best profit calculation app on the market in terms of value provided vs cost. We have tried all the others but sticking to this one for all our stores as it checks all the boxes. Highly recommended!

homefeveraustralia

Highly recommend, not only does it work really well but the team is open to new ideas to suit your store.

Wearzz.com

I'm going to say that you need to pay attention and really understand your numbers, the app is pretty accurate within a few dollars but keep in mind your finances change quickly and the app will help you understand where your money is coming from and where it is going. Overall for a free app you sure won't beat it and the customer service is dedicated to making this app properly.

Previous 1 3