Accountify: Real Time Profit

Accountify: Real Time Profit

by Accountify Apps

Know your profit in real time. Let's go to the next level.

iiGears™

Not really a good app, I can't bulk edit the cost of the product it will not load my imports so the numbers are not accurate. I guess if you have a small store with low orders this will work. You cant change the currency like other paid apps. I gave this a try because its free now I know why its free.

amyaz.dk

fantastic app, easily we could manage our COGS and sales, sync products very well and never miss any update, happy to write this review and hope the develop it more and more.

SkinBioCare

The application is fine. The support team is great and they are helping me and fixing everything I see that I need. Without a doubt I will continue using the application

The Calzone Kitchen

Fantastic app that gives real-time data in a simple dashboard. Great if you're testing new marketing strategies etc. Looking forward to more complex overhead features being released. Such a good app for FREE!

Dimana

It's really nice to check your profits/losses during anytime of the day. Very convenient and useful while scaling.

Happy Store Life BG

Very usefull, i love this app. I give 5 stars because this app is very easy to use and give s many time in my day.

Mean Cases

5 out of 5. This is an awesome app that helps you track your profit and loss, it integrates nicely with all the ad platforms, and POD services. It's as practical as you want it to be. Special call out to Maria who helped me fix a small bug, the platform is constantly improving, love it and please stay awesome!

Huck's Art Mart

Excellent app. I was looking for something to record cost of goods, which it's great for, and found that it has a lot of other nice features as well. Great customer service too.

Dress My Cell

Simple but powerful app, flexible to have COGS recorded manually for each order. I needed support today and I got it immediately. keep going team

Pampered Paws.shop

I think the app has potential but for me, it's not right, my store is in £ as that's my currency but 50% of my items come from China or the EU with the rest coming from the UK so clearly paying in multiple currencies causes issues as the product costing on the app are all in £. Also shipping charges for products from China change every few days so it's impossible to keep track, perhaps if you sold and bought in 1 currency it would be good. Equally, if you used this and set it up when you first made a store then that would work, but I have over 150 products most of them have multiple variants so clearly it would take weeks and weeks to go through and update everything manually. Would be better if it integrated with fulfilment patterns to capture the actual cost per item you pay rather than having a single cost per item put in the system.

Previous 1 3 4