Accountify: Real Time Profit

Accountify: Real Time Profit

by Accountify Apps

Know your profit in real time. Let's go to the next level.

Alkimia Shop

O aplicativo é ótimo Mas eu gostaria de dar uma sugestão. Seria bom se o aplicativo pegasse/puxasse de forma automática os custos do plano do shopify, como também taxa de transação e custos de cada produto. Exemplo: o produto custa 10 dólares, então o aplicativo já puxava esse valor la do shopify e já ia direto para este aplicativo de forma automática

MAGICLED

App is great, there were a few issues with the snapchat ads integration, but the dev used my data to fix everything in a few days. Support of this app is amazing and its absolutely free!

Dragons Head Shop

I like this app a lot, it is very handy to check the profitability of individual orders. I think there are areas the functionality could be improved to take it to the next level. I sell on multi platforms that all tie back to the shopify crm, there is no one size fits all for transaction fees. It's not a binary choice of shopify or external gateway, I would therefore like to see like the shipping section a facility for recording individual transaction fees.
For a free app, you really have to download and use it, there are paid apps out there with a lot less functionality

Anabolic Health

This is THE best profit calculation app on the market in terms of value provided vs cost. We have tried all the others but sticking to this one for all our stores as it checks all the boxes. Highly recommended!

homefeveraustralia

Highly recommend, not only does it work really well but the team is open to new ideas to suit your store.

Wearzz.com

I'm going to say that you need to pay attention and really understand your numbers, the app is pretty accurate within a few dollars but keep in mind your finances change quickly and the app will help you understand where your money is coming from and where it is going. Overall for a free app you sure won't beat it and the customer service is dedicated to making this app properly.

Baeheck Hair

great app, I really appreciate that it is truly free. Unfortunately, some of the numbers are off sometimes

trendyful

I just LOVE this app! It's So easy to set up and does 110% what it says it should do! I reached out for some help and they assisted me right away! I have all my stats at my finger tips. I 100% recommend it to all!

June 7, 2020

Thank you for the kind review!

LuckyCat

This is a great dashboard which gives you a quick overview of what's going on in your store. I also love the fact that I can see the profit per order which is giving me a lot of insights. My one recommendation would be to have an option to minimize the menu bar on the left which is taking up too much real estate / screen space :) Thank you so much for making this free! As a startup I really appreciated it.

June 7, 2020

Thanks for you recommendation, we added the option to minimize the side menu.

onelastshot.store

incredible FREE app! has also a support available and they really solve all the problems i had.
looking forward on how will get better and better!

Previous 1