Accountify: Real Time Profit

Accountify: Real Time Profit

by Accountify Apps

Know your profit in real time. Let's go to the next level.

onelastshot.store

incredible FREE app! has also a support available and they really solve all the problems i had.
looking forward on how will get better and better!

Lana James

Amazing app. I gaves me all the data that I wanted to follow.
Very easy to use. I highly recommand it.

embé®

Incorporates my Shopify fees, COGS, shipping costs, Facebook Ads and Google Ads to show me my net profitability! Works great! Been looking for an app to do exactly this. Thank you so much!

Sheltercase

Great app! It allows you to check your profit for any given period of time, has all the needed integrations like Facebook ads for example and it's free! I was paying $19 for similar software and this one offers exactly the same features and even more! The map showing where your sales come from is awesome, great work guys!

Your software is great, thank you so much for providing such value for free!

Now, just a tip for the developers/designers. I would definitely remove that -webkit-text-stroke from your css, it's absolutely unnecessary and the numbers on the dashboard look much better/cleaner without it. I'm also a designer and dev, so I couldn't don't talk about that. Thank you again!

------------------------------
Update to your reply:

Awesome, please feel free to reach out if you need some feedback, I'll be glad to help with what I can. :)

February 22, 2020

Hey thanks for the technical tip regarding the CSS. I would really love to chat more about your recommendation. We are working on a big update and value our users feedback.

More Wonderful

I've only been using the app for a few days but so far so good! Imported everything and is easy to use. I'm happy I was able to find a free awesome app!

CervicalCloud™

a great app ! compared to all the other offering the same service this is by far the best one, and it's totally free !

Hand Me Down Farms

The app would never fully upload. Stayed stuck at 54% for 2 days. I deleted it and was contacted by their support within the hour. Once I added it back to my store for them to work on it was up and running later that evening. It has been working flawless and has been $2-4 off of another app that I had downloaded for $30 a month! Honestly, I think this app is closer to the right numbers than the other one I paid for. Thank you for going the extra mile support.

January 10, 2020

Hi Hand Me Down Farms,

Sorry to hear about the initial trouble. Please reach out if you have any questions or would like any features added.

The Wine Providore

Top Notch support and communication. It will be one of the most powerful reporting app for ecommerce

Knee Pillow

I've only just installed it, but it's working great thus far. It was hard to find an app that could integrate both Facebook and Google Ads, and its really easy to use. Thanks!

November 18, 2019

Thanks for the review! We are always looking to improve the app. If you have any suggestions or features that you would like added just let us know in the chat or email us.

Organic Boutique

I just installed this app and love it. Linked up my Facebook ads and Printful account and it pulls in all this information into the app and my drop shipping data too. The profit looks accurate to me. Easy to use.

October 28, 2019

Thanks for the review! Look for Google ads integration rolling out in the next couple weeks!

2 Next