Accountify: Real Time Profit

Accountify: Real Time Profit

by Accountify Apps

Know your profit in real time. Let's go to the next level.

Your Story Isn't Over Yet

Old Review > Great App. Tracks data much better than other similar apps. I've tried them all, paid and free, but this one has been the best so far in terms of accuracy. One negative thing is the app takes a while to boot up but nowhere close to a deal breaker and I can't complain because it is 100% free. Customer support (Avery) has been great too so far. Thumbs up

New Review -

No longer functions as intended. Metrics are way off. Net profit, cost is absurdly high all of a sudden. Load times went from annoying to unbearable. Sad, there was so much potential for this app.

March 2, 2020

Hi! We have now resolved this issue you were having with the app not loading. We were actually experiencing high growth which required us to make some adjustments to our servers to handle the increased load. We have made these adjustments and now the app is running smoothly again. Hope to see you soon.

Hand Me Down Farms

The app would never fully upload. Stayed stuck at 54% for 2 days. I deleted it and was contacted by their support within the hour. Once I added it back to my store for them to work on it was up and running later that evening. It has been working flawless and has been $2-4 off of another app that I had downloaded for $30 a month! Honestly, I think this app is closer to the right numbers than the other one I paid for. Thank you for going the extra mile support.

January 10, 2020

Hi Hand Me Down Farms,

Sorry to hear about the initial trouble. Please reach out if you have any questions or would like any features added.

The Wine Providore

Top Notch support and communication. It will be one of the most powerful reporting app for ecommerce

Knee Pillow

I've only just installed it, but it's working great thus far. It was hard to find an app that could integrate both Facebook and Google Ads, and its really easy to use. Thanks!

November 18, 2019

Thanks for the review! We are always looking to improve the app. If you have any suggestions or features that you would like added just let us know in the chat or email us.

Organic Boutique

I just installed this app and love it. Linked up my Facebook ads and Printful account and it pulls in all this information into the app and my drop shipping data too. The profit looks accurate to me. Easy to use.

October 28, 2019

Thanks for the review! Look for Google ads integration rolling out in the next couple weeks!

1 2 4 Next