Accountify: Real Time Profit

Accountify: Real Time Profit

by Accountify Apps

Know your profit in real time. Let's go to the next level.

Happy Store Life BG

Very usefull, i love this app. I give 5 stars because this app is very easy to use and give s many time in my day.

Mean Cases

5 out of 5. This is an awesome app that helps you track your profit and loss, it integrates nicely with all the ad platforms, and POD services. It's as practical as you want it to be. Special call out to Maria who helped me fix a small bug, the platform is constantly improving, love it and please stay awesome!

Huck's Art Mart

Excellent app. I was looking for something to record cost of goods, which it's great for, and found that it has a lot of other nice features as well. Great customer service too.

Dress My Cell

Simple but powerful app, flexible to have COGS recorded manually for each order. I needed support today and I got it immediately. keep going team

Curly Curler© DE

This application is very helpful! easy to install and the customer support is has a really good service they provide you. I would highly recommend this app, if you have 1 or multiple stores and need overview in your provitability

SpeedFit Life

This app is really amazing, and their support is even better. We can track all of our expenses for free without having to manually input data in an Excel sheet. I highly recommend it!

TheAnimeCollective

Love this app, sometimes it can get a little delayed but thats just because it has to sync an overwhelming number of orders and it does so well!

Alkimia Shop

O aplicativo é ótimo Mas eu gostaria de dar uma sugestão. Seria bom se o aplicativo pegasse/puxasse de forma automática os custos do plano do shopify, como também taxa de transação e custos de cada produto. Exemplo: o produto custa 10 dólares, então o aplicativo já puxava esse valor la do shopify e já ia direto para este aplicativo de forma automática

MAGICLED

App is great, there were a few issues with the snapchat ads integration, but the dev used my data to fix everything in a few days. Support of this app is amazing and its absolutely free!

Dragons Head Shop

I like this app a lot, it is very handy to check the profitability of individual orders. I think there are areas the functionality could be improved to take it to the next level. I sell on multi platforms that all tie back to the shopify crm, there is no one size fits all for transaction fees. It's not a binary choice of shopify or external gateway, I would therefore like to see like the shipping section a facility for recording individual transaction fees.
For a free app, you really have to download and use it, there are paid apps out there with a lot less functionality

Previous 1 3