Accountify: Real Time Profit

Accountify: Real Time Profit

by Accountify Apps

Know your profit in real time. Let's go to the next level.

homefeveraustralia

Highly recommend, not only does it work really well but the team is open to new ideas to suit your store.

Wearzz.com

I'm going to say that you need to pay attention and really understand your numbers, the app is pretty accurate within a few dollars but keep in mind your finances change quickly and the app will help you understand where your money is coming from and where it is going. Overall for a free app you sure won't beat it and the customer service is dedicated to making this app properly.

Baeheck Hair

great app, I really appreciate that it is truly free. Unfortunately, some of the numbers are off sometimes

trendyful

I just LOVE this app! It's So easy to set up and does 110% what it says it should do! I reached out for some help and they assisted me right away! I have all my stats at my finger tips. I 100% recommend it to all!

June 7, 2020

Thank you for the kind review!

LuckyCat

This is a great dashboard which gives you a quick overview of what's going on in your store. I also love the fact that I can see the profit per order which is giving me a lot of insights. My one recommendation would be to have an option to minimize the menu bar on the left which is taking up too much real estate / screen space :) Thank you so much for making this free! As a startup I really appreciated it.

June 7, 2020

Thanks for you recommendation, we added the option to minimize the side menu.

onelastshot.store

incredible FREE app! has also a support available and they really solve all the problems i had.
looking forward on how will get better and better!

Lana James

Amazing app. I gaves me all the data that I wanted to follow.
Very easy to use. I highly recommand it.

embé®

Incorporates my Shopify fees, COGS, shipping costs, Facebook Ads and Google Ads to show me my net profitability! Works great! Been looking for an app to do exactly this. Thank you so much!

Sheltercase

Great app! It allows you to check your profit for any given period of time, has all the needed integrations like Facebook ads for example and it's free! I was paying $19 for similar software and this one offers exactly the same features and even more! The map showing where your sales come from is awesome, great work guys!

Your software is great, thank you so much for providing such value for free!

Now, just a tip for the developers/designers. I would definitely remove that -webkit-text-stroke from your css, it's absolutely unnecessary and the numbers on the dashboard look much better/cleaner without it. I'm also a designer and dev, so I couldn't don't talk about that. Thank you again!

------------------------------
Update to your reply:

Awesome, please feel free to reach out if you need some feedback, I'll be glad to help with what I can. :)

February 22, 2020

Hey thanks for the technical tip regarding the CSS. I would really love to chat more about your recommendation. We are working on a big update and value our users feedback.

More Wonderful

I've only been using the app for a few days but so far so good! Imported everything and is easy to use. I'm happy I was able to find a free awesome app!

Previous 1