Accountify: Real Time Profit

Accountify: Real Time Profit

by Accountify Apps

Know your profit in real time. Let's go to the next level.

amyaz.dk

fantastic app, easily we could manage our COGS and sales, sync products very well and never miss any update, happy to write this review and hope the develop it more and more.

The Calzone Kitchen

Fantastic app that gives real-time data in a simple dashboard. Great if you're testing new marketing strategies etc. Looking forward to more complex overhead features being released. Such a good app for FREE!

Dimana

It's really nice to check your profits/losses during anytime of the day. Very convenient and useful while scaling.

Happy Store Life BG

Very usefull, i love this app. I give 5 stars because this app is very easy to use and give s many time in my day.

Mean Cases

5 out of 5. This is an awesome app that helps you track your profit and loss, it integrates nicely with all the ad platforms, and POD services. It's as practical as you want it to be. Special call out to Maria who helped me fix a small bug, the platform is constantly improving, love it and please stay awesome!

Huck's Art Mart

Excellent app. I was looking for something to record cost of goods, which it's great for, and found that it has a lot of other nice features as well. Great customer service too.

Dress My Cell

Simple but powerful app, flexible to have COGS recorded manually for each order. I needed support today and I got it immediately. keep going team

Curly Curler© DE

This application is very helpful! easy to install and the customer support is has a really good service they provide you. I would highly recommend this app, if you have 1 or multiple stores and need overview in your provitability

SpeedFit Life

This app is really amazing, and their support is even better. We can track all of our expenses for free without having to manually input data in an Excel sheet. I highly recommend it!

TheAnimeCollective

Love this app, sometimes it can get a little delayed but thats just because it has to sync an overwhelming number of orders and it does so well!

Previous 1 3