Quickly See Real Time Profit
Quickly analyze your profit margin in real time with one easy to use dashboard automatically pulling in all your expenses & FB ad spend.
Automate & Save Time
Don't waste time calculating how much money you made. Instead use your time analyzing your data and growing your business.
Facebook & Google Ads
Easily integrate Facebook ads, Google ads, Snapchat ads, Printful and Shipstation. Then importing the data is on autopilot.
About Accountify: Real Time Profit
The Analytical Tools You Need To Increase Your Store's Profit
- Accountify gives you the information you need to quickly & accurately analyze your store's profitability.
Accountify Breaks Down Your Expenses Into 3 Categories:
1. Cost of Sales
- Product cost, shipping cost and transaction fees. These are your variable expense, the costs incurred when a sale is made.
2. Ad Spend
- Automatically pulls in your Facebook ad spend. Google ad spend will be released with the next update!
- Software subscriptions like Shopify and other apps. And any other expenses, i.e. virtual assistants, computer purchases, business license, etc. You can import your subscription expenses for Shopify and other apps with a few clicks of the mouse.
Ever curious how much profit you made off that last big order?
- Easily analyze how much profit you made on each order. Drill down and see the profitability of each product.
What are your most profitable products or collections?
- Quickly sort products by profitability, revenue, collections and more. Giving you the information you need about the products you are selling.
How much are you spending on Shopify apps?
- See exactly how much you are spending on each app and weed out ones that you don't need. Import your subscription fees for Shopify and other Shopify apps with a few clicks of the mouse.
We are a free app and aimed at delivering the best experience for our users. Please reach out with any suggestions. We love to hear from our users!
- Facebook ads,
- Google ads,
- Snapchat ads
Most recent reviews
Aurora & Co.
Very useful app, I use it for one year now in my different stores. The support has been very helpful when needed.
The Ring Shop
One of the only apps I check daily - gives a good account of my expenditure vs revenue, and displays it all in a very easy to understand breakdown. Customer support have always been very helpful with any issues. Great to be able to link to ad accounts etc, and adjust shipping fees per country/order.
Not really a good app, I can't bulk edit the cost of the product it will not load my imports so the numbers are not accurate. I guess if you have a small store with low orders this will work. You cant change the currency like other paid apps. I gave this a try because its free now I know why its free.