Acobot Virtual Shop Assistant

Acobot Virtual Shop Assistant

by ACOBOT LLC

Turn your visitors into buyers and keep them coming back

Mi Despensa Artesanal

I just installed it and it seems to me that it is a good application, although it could be better if they integrated the option to adapt the language according to the region. since, for example, it would not work for me at the moment, since my clients are Spanish-speaking. It would be great if the application could detect the language of the client and could adapt the different tools that make up the application.

DONATO GOODS™

Genius. Very clever. It looks and works better on mobile sites in my opinion but the desktop version is great too. I greatly appreciate the "we make money when you do" pricing concept. Very fair. Great job, and thumbs up!

FashionStoreNo1

It worked like a charm! At beginning I though it didn't work well with mobile but after checking with their support (they responded in a prompt & helpful manner BTW) and got to know it interacts with mobile users and desktop users in totally different manners. Amazing it captures so many sales leads. It's hard for people to say nope when a bot asks them for email address softly ;-) So far so good!

Darn Cheap Discounts

tried it for a few days... buggy at best. Not very functional on IOS probably responsible for increased bounce rate and sales drop. Works well on desktop, but people don't use those as often anymore... Cool idea just needs work.

December 8, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, good or bad. This is extremely helpful to us and we value you taking the time to let us that our IOS version needs work. As we continue to iterate on our product, we hope that further versions can solve for these bugs.

Best,