AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Kids Baking Club

As I launched a new online biz when my business shutdown due to pandemic, I needed to build my email presence instantly. I knew the only way to create a "family" of customers was to create a ongoing dialog of content via email. I was using another platform prior for my blog, but it did not have the wonderful templates, automations and sequencing I needed. We are so grateful. In six months we became a 6-figure online subscription box company. I will be forever grateful I found Active Campaign!!!

Original Jeanne Stuff

I really appreciated the trackable data I was able to review. It helped me identify who is spending where, and how to meet my customer's needs better. I look forward to more updates to using zipcode radius searches.

March 1, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! The team is continuously working to improve upon our customer experience, so your feedback is greatly appreciated.

HobbyistHaven

We've been using this app for months. I love how it is able to sync all the transactions and abandonments data into their system. By setting up abandonment sequences in AC we've increased revenue by 5%, and we've added an additional 5% by segmenting our audience using other automations, which are one of AC's strong points.

Highlinesportinggoods

BEST EMAIL TOOL OUT THERE: I have used most of the other email platforms and I haven't been able to find one that compares to ActiveCampaign. The tools and the data that can be derived from this platform for the price that they offer really is as good as I have ever found.

ThinkOrScript

ActiveCampaign has been an incredibly helpful tool. I've been using much more simplistic email hosting providers in the past, but AC's functionality has allowed me to explore and implement much more unique and impactful marketing strategies. I'd fully recommend them to any eCommerce owner.

R2B Store

really good app and fast customer support! Using the app for a couple of months and everything works fine!

ceceswarehouse

I have been using ActiveCampaign for 6 months. I have used many different email sending services and this has the best interface. It is the best one I have used so far.

Brand Ur Merch

I've been using Active Campaign for all my email marketing, the automations setup for Shopify have been great. I also use it with other platforms, love having the drip funnels and love having automations setup.

OwlEnvy

I've been using ActiveCampaign in my email marketing for years in other businesses, and this integration makes marketing ecom stores so much more powerful. AC seems to continually improve their product so I know I have the tools to make sure my customers always get the most relevant emails for them. Highly recommended.

Millennial Married

Being able to have customers automatically added to our list for their purchases has been very helpful to our stores conversation rate. They are always adding new features and sending helpful tips to increase revenue.