AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

verdecaoba

We used this app to connect Active Campaign's email & CRM system to our store with relative ease. Creating automations based on the data collected on Shopify and the online shopper behavior is relatively quickly and the app support is soon an effective, mostly throughout the Onboarding process.

Kinross - Wine

So far so good! I've used other CRMs in the past, and AC has been an easy onboarding. We haven't dug deep into the automations yet, but it all looks ready and easy to use.

BRAVEMAN LEATHER GOODS

The app is great. It definitly works great with Shopify. If you're looking to work with automations, ActiveCampaign is the best option.

Zero Waste

Easy to set up and connect our shopify store to Active Campaign. While product confirmations still come out of shopify, our follow up automation series is neatly flowing. Plus the form set up is simple and great!

Kyles Collection

I love the integration between active campaign and Shopify. selecting products to feature in emails is a brilliant feature and post-purchase automations are also very easy to setup. Great platform and seamless integration.

RCKN STYLE

I love that we can connect Shopify with Active Campaign. However, cannot start automatons based on individual products ordered ... only automation for the store in general. This is frustrating.

Swax Lax LLC | An Official Training Partner of US Lacrosse

Love this app and its integration to ActiveCampaign. It makes it easy to track purchases, add products to emails (my favorite feature!), create segmented lists, and track your customer's journey throughout your website. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because it doesn't add the customer's mailing address into your ActiveCampaign account, whereas other CRM-Shopify integrations have, which was a nice bonus.

Swiss Toniq

It looks very complete and comes highly recommended from digital marketing friends so should be perfect for my business. I’m looking forward to learn it

Muse: the brain sensing headband

The out-of-the-box Shopify API connection to AC was one of the reasons we switched to Active Campaign - for abandoned carts, pre and post-purchase email drips, and targeted purchase exclusion criteria the automation workes perfectly. I would love to see even more access to shipping info/event triggers, and product usage flows in the future!

Code&Quill

We’ve been using ActiveCampaign for a a bit over a year now after moving from MailChimp. It’s better in a lot of ways, especially how easy building automations is with their visual flow builder. One of the issues early on was having better segmentation conditions for our customers and syncing with Shopify properly, but it’s looking like this app has resolved some of those issues, so that’s a plus.