AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Evennett

best customer support i've ever received. That alone is worth more than the cost of any plan. Cannot recommend AC enough.

Animus Press

I love how well this app integrates with my Shopify store. There are still some features I'd like, but it's pretty seamless out of the box and if there are issues, support is amazingly responsive.

Fifty Skies

I have this app linked to my Shopify store and have just built my welcome series and plan to do much more work with it as I prepare for my official launch. I am also able to manage and cross promote with my other lists all in one account so I am very happy so far.

Token

More than an email marketing program, integrates with everything, support is always super helpful and knowledgeable.

Life is Sweet Candy Store

We use this app to integrate with our email marketing and CRM platform. The app has been wonderful with integrating the information we need to segment our lists and products sold as well as set up specific automations. Highly recommend Active Campaign if you are on Shopify.

Mouvair

This app works great, it does his job. Would be good the feature yo sync the catalogue of products like others apps I know.

Beta Star Life Science Equipment

At a price point that is difficult to beat, the ActiveCampaign app gives a ton of flexibility to execute all of the marketing strategies such as cart abandonment campaigns, seasonal reminders, and "similar products" messaging that can deliver results.

Running Is My Passport Store

AC has allowed us to recapture potential lost sales thru a cart abandonment sequence. I didn't realize how it was performing until I looked into the stats and was pleasantly surprised. We then added some question forms and embedded them in a funnel and the data we've been gathering has been incredibly eye opening. We are looking forward to now leverage the tool further and close more sales.

Cubitt

We love ActiveCampaign. The automations system is excellent, the platform in general is super easy to use, and we've been able to implement many drip campaigns that have been quite successful. Plus, the customer service is A+.

Opal's Mae

Active campaign is am easy to use and wonderful resource for any business for automated campaigns! I wish there was a cheaper package available for people that want the basic plan + sms marketing. Overall, great option!!