AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Art of Henry

The app works great! Its integration with Shopify is especially useful with segmenting customers. That way you can send specialized emails to certain people like if someone hasn't used a specific coupon, you can send an email just to them.

Nissimoo Corporation

This is one of the best integrations we've made so far to create a better customer experience over all. It's easy to use, you get a lot of ready-made automations that are awesome and simple to understand. We've tried the abandoned cart automation and it's given us a greater chance to recover those forgotten sales. As a non techy person, I would suggest to adjust the information on the timing of the automations since it took me a while to understand when exactly the automations starts. Overall, great app!

AAA Hudson Valley

It's a great tool and easy to use. I would recommend it to any business! We've successfully pivoted during covid.

The Cord Wrapper

We use this app to send marketing emails about new sales and deals. Super easy to use and very user friendly.

Le Miracle Mask

I used this app as an email integration for clickfunnels, so I'm not sure exactly how the app operates in shopify, but the user interface for the actual Emaik Dashboard is very good and easy to use. I would say the one downside is that AC is a bit pricier

BodegasOchoa

Great tool to manage your mail marketing and online sales and cross all data and automate everything. I highly recommend both apps: shopify and Active Campaign. It is not cheap though.

Store For The Dogs

We've used several similar services and AC is by far the best. App is easy to use and integrates well.

BRAVEMAN LEATHER GOODS

The app is great. It definitly works great with Shopify. If you're looking to work with automations, ActiveCampaign is the best option.

Zero Waste

Easy to set up and connect our shopify store to Active Campaign. While product confirmations still come out of shopify, our follow up automation series is neatly flowing. Plus the form set up is simple and great!

Kyles Collection

I love the integration between active campaign and Shopify. selecting products to feature in emails is a brilliant feature and post-purchase automations are also very easy to setup. Great platform and seamless integration.