AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

WecareU Shop

VERY Bad app~ Missleading ~ I cannot use Lite plan on Shopify,they said Shopify can only integrate on Plus plan or above ~ But their billing page is showing the Lite plan and discount to attract customer but actually we cannot enjoy it ~
Moreover , I cannot enjoy 50% discount for 3 month~ When I first click on the Active campaign billing page , it shows the discount , but when i want to upgrade to paid plan , the page turns to Shopify billing page it bill the original price. After that ,I sent the email to them to report the situation, they persuade me to open the account on there own platform , and not bill on shopify so that i can use the discount, and at the same time , i need to cancel the free trial account and all record need to be redo again !!

September 28, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing this feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having a less than desirable experience with ActiveCampaign right now. We've escalated your issue internally and a member of our team has reached out via email to help you resolve this. We look forward to working with you to improve your experience with our platform.

— Your friends at ActiveCampaign

PrivaStick.de

Its not worth it. First of all u need to upgrade AC to even use this app (so 70$ instead of 15$ per month) Second, every customer is created under an "account" in AC. That means the business name your customer enters during purchase. If you have B2C customers (like most of us who use shopify) Your customer will leave that empty and every single customer is subscribed to a noname account on AC. I contacted support, there is no way to change that. It´s plain idi0tic.

Kosscustom

Terrible revenue reports! They are incorrect and unreliable. If you need any type of reports to justify your cost do not use AC. I have contact support several times and evidently this is not a priority. We are unable to justify the high cost of AC because of their faulty reports.

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing this valuable feedback and we sincerely apologize for the trouble that you have been experiencing. Please know that this issue has been escalated to our leadership team and we are committed to doing everything we can to resolve this for you quickly. A member of our team has reached out to you via email and we look forward to working with you to improve your experience with our platform.

Whiskey N Biscuits

If reports are important to your business DO NOT USE! ActiveCampaign. We depend on accurate revenue reports to justify our cost and time spent but evidently this is not a priority for AC. Reports have broken multiple times and support takes moths to fix it. All data is lost during these times

Hi there,

We're incredibly sorry to hear about your experience and we're working quickly to resolve it. This has been escalated to our leadership team and we've reached out via email to follow up. We look forward to working with you on a solution and we thank you for your honest feedback.

United South Apparel

Revenue reports are incorrect and support is nonexistent. If you need any type of reports to justify your cost do not use AC. This has happened multiple times and it takes them weeks to fix.

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We sincerely apologize for the trouble you've been experiencing at we're actively working on a quick resolution. Our executive team is aware of this issue and a member of the ActiveCampaign team has reached out to follow up. We are committed to making this right and improving your experience with our platform.

GOVintage Jewelry and Collectibles

Worst experience to send bloody emails. Set up first email then kept getting emails as to why they can't send, send links, how long have you had these addresses, where did you get them and on and on. Paid a year in advance not expecting to get my money back... as expected did not get my money back after being a customer for about a week.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave this valuable feedback. We're sorry to hear that things didn't work out, but if you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team at feedback@activecampaign.com and we’ll get you to the right team for support.

Sport Educated

Disgusted! bad service, they had a problem and in a month they took me 4 times the cost of the subscription of my credit card.
They blocked my account and then unblock it a week later for no reason and, moreover, I have been waiting for compensation for 2 months but nothing.
Disgusted!

July 21, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback. We're incredibly sorry to hear about the experience you've had. It looks like you were able to work with our team to get this issue resolved, but if you have any additional feedback to share, please reach out at feedback@activecampaign.com and we’ll get you to the right team for support.

Coffee Capsules 2U NZ

This app is very underdeveloped. Highly limited for example, there in no product personalization, very little ability to control or edit logic, no ability to control time of day of automation sends. You will end up spending a lot of month on other apps and developers to get anything more sophisticated than sending a welcome email. Support does not exist, you will be passed around the company from person to person being told no one can help. We have been wait 3 weeks and we still cant get any old shopify data. Be aware they are very good at marketing themselves but the product is very basic.

June 23, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we’re sorry to hear about your experience. We’d love to connect and help you get the support you need. Please reach out at feedback@activecampaign.com and we’ll get you to the right team for immediate assistance.

SnoozeShadeUSA

Really struggling to integrate ActiveCampaign with two of my Shopify stores even with the assistance of a high level AC agency. Not getting assistance - could someone from ActiveCampaign please contact me as really want to start using what I have been paying for. I am on a Plus Plan and cannot get any assistance. Email is hello@snoozeshadeusa.com
Thanks

May 19, 2021

Thank you for your review and apologies for the trouble you've been having. It looks like you were able to connect with the team and get this resolved. Feel free to follow up there with any additional questions or concerns!

Twenty4K Muscle Massager

I am very upset with this app. I created a campaign and sent it out scheduled for cyber Monday and it only sent it to me. Apparently “ master contact list” isn’t actually master and you have to manually ass every contact to it. Whatever. I figured out how to add them, way too difficult to do i might add, and pressed resend on the original campaign. They dont have a preview at this step and i didnt feel the need to preview since it was just resending the exact same email. Boy was that a mistake. It sent the email text and logo WITHOUT the picture. I just sent an email to my entire customer list with no pictures! I am pissed!!!! Why would it change anything let alone remove my picture??? I will not be moving past the trial as i am very disappointed and this cant be undone. And the option to preview sent emails is nonexistent it just shows you the statistics instead of the email sent so you have no way of knowing. I’m on a free trial for *unlimited* emails so why would that be?? AVOID!!!!!!!

December 4, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback and we're very sorry to hear about the issues you had while on a trial! We definitely understand the frustration this must have caused, and we'd love the opportunity to make things right. Our dedicated Support team is standing by to answer any questions you may have and troubleshoot the problems you may be facing. They can be reached by sending an email to help@activecampaign.com. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns!

Previous 1