AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

chocolita.com

I have used the newsletter and automations aspects of AC and can say I am thoroughly happy about the outcome. I haven't used the CRM yet, so can't review that. The only reason that this review is 4 stars and not 5 stars is that there was an issue (that actually manifested itself twice) between Shopify and AC with my newsletter sign-ups not receiving my automation. AC was very helpful with support as was Shopify, and the issue got sorted out quickly.

THERA

We use the software mainly to send out informative emails, haven't much done the automatic part yet. The reach of the emails is good (won't go to spam like in some platforms).

Millennial Married

Being able to have customers automatically added to our list for their purchases has been very helpful to our stores conversation rate. Con: It’s a little expensive to add the app and upgrade your service.

verdecaoba

We used this app to connect Active Campaign's email & CRM system to our store with relative ease. Creating automations based on the data collected on Shopify and the online shopper behavior is relatively quickly and the app support is soon an effective, mostly throughout the Onboarding process.

Kinross - Wine

So far so good! I've used other CRMs in the past, and AC has been an easy onboarding. We haven't dug deep into the automations yet, but it all looks ready and easy to use.

BRAVEMAN LEATHER GOODS

The app is great. It definitly works great with Shopify. If you're looking to work with automations, ActiveCampaign is the best option.

Zero Waste

Easy to set up and connect our shopify store to Active Campaign. While product confirmations still come out of shopify, our follow up automation series is neatly flowing. Plus the form set up is simple and great!

Kyles Collection

I love the integration between active campaign and Shopify. selecting products to feature in emails to brilliant follow up, post purchases are so easy with this platform, definitely recommend.

RCKN STYLE

I love that we can connect Shopify with Active Campaign. However, cannot start automatons based on individual products ordered ... only automation for the store in general. This is frustrating.

Swax Lax LLC | An Official Training Partner of US Lacrosse

Love this app and its integration to ActiveCampaign. It makes it easy to track purchases, add products to emails (my favorite feature!), create segmented lists, and track your customer's journey throughout your website. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because it doesn't add the customer's mailing address into your ActiveCampaign account, whereas other CRM-Shopify integrations have, which was a nice bonus.

Previous 1 3