AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Swiss Toniq

It looks very complete and comes highly recommended from digital marketing friends so should be perfect for my business. I’m looking forward to learn it

Muse: the brain sensing headband

The out-of-the-box Shopify API connection to AC was one of the reasons we switched to Active Campaign - for abandoned carts, pre and post-purchase email drips, and targeted purchase exclusion criteria the automation workes perfectly. I would love to see even more access to shipping info/event triggers, and product usage flows in the future!

Code&Quill

We’ve been using ActiveCampaign for a a bit over a year now after moving from MailChimp. It’s better in a lot of ways, especially how easy building automations is with their visual flow builder. One of the issues early on was having better segmentation conditions for our customers and syncing with Shopify properly, but it’s looking like this app has resolved some of those issues, so that’s a plus.

The Lifestyle Pharmacist Store

The active campaign integration has been a huge help to providing timely follow up and ongoing communication with my customers. It has also automated processes that save me time and help me to make even more sales in my store. I recommend it.

Team ProCell

Active Campaign has really helped us connect with our clients in a more consistent and branded way. I would recommend to small businesses as they continue to grow and want to market more consistently through email. We are looking forward to more robust reporting options. Customer service has been helpful as we work through issues, although they need more staff to handle Monday & Friday calls as the wait times can be long. The ability to request a call back has been very helpful.

Koss Creative

As a wholesale distributor automation and list segmenting is crucial, and Active campaign combined with Zapier has us covered. Wish it was more consistent and reliable... we have had too many issues with tech support.

Straight Up Southern

UPDATE: The reports have been updated/fixed and we can now see the revenue generated from the emails. We can now justify the increased cost from moving to Activecampaign from Mailchimp.

Overall ActiveCampaign is very easy to use with a minimal learning curve. Our account manager has been very helpful and readily available to help with setting up our account, automation, and anything else we need. There are still some major bugs. We are currently unable to review accurate reporting with revenue generated. We have no idea who purchased from our site through the emails.

Itsa Girl Thing

Updated: The reports were fixed and we can now see the revenue generated from each email sent. We can also see that segmenting IS improving deliverability.

Love the easy segmenting and automations. We hope this will help us reach the right customers and increase our engagement. Currently our reports have not worked for a month and we are unable to see any revenue generated. That is a big disappointment since we are unable to justify the increase in cost.

Palmetto Shirt Company

UPDATE: After several months of monitoring, we can see that segmenting is improving deliverability and increasing revenue. Worth the switch!

The segmenting has helped us clean up our list and put us on the path for better deliverability. Still deciding if it was worth the switch from Mailchimp.

Lily Grace

Overall the experience with AC is good. Technical support is not up to the standards it should be and has caused numerous problems with our account, but our account manager has been fantastic. If you are considering switching to ActiveCampaign just do not rely on tech support.

Previous 1