AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Learning Roots USA

Active Campaign is incredibly useful and allows you to effectively target your audience with deep Shopify integration. It's an essential tool in our marketing department and the team at Active Campaign continually push the bar with new innovations. It is very reliable and has been a huge help in our business. The service is easy to use and the results are measurable and have provided us with great ROI.

Medium Fleur

It really helps keeping track of both the sales and the customers. It allows us to sharpen our knowledge of our clientele, and provide better services. Love it!

GrassGreen

It works really well! It even tracks all the sales that came as a result of an email campaign, which is really helpful

Xanadu Gallery

The ActiveCampaign app integration with our Shopify store is awesome. The app has reduced the work involved in keeping our clients synched with our email list and has allowed sophisticate automations that have helped us increase our store sales. We LOVE ActiveCampaign and their Shopify App!

The Z KIT

its pretty good. helps our small biz. Email automation is helpful and really cuts down on the amount of HR you need to take on.

Muvter

The integrations works great, I was thinking to use Klaviyo, but AC does the same with better response rate and delivery rate.

Illuminati Vodka

Great, works as expected. Does everything you could want an email marketing app to do. I've used active campaign for many clients and would recommend it to anyone.

IncredibleLove

AC has great functionalities and the customer support is amazing! They integrate easily with Shopify and make our customer experience more personalized.

Purposeful Innovators

I have been using Active Campaign for over 5 years and its great that I can integrate with Shopify. Despite the many CRM providers in the market, AC have been consistently great with their service and help as well as introducing new features. The most recent one for me is the ability to do microsites which has been a game changer for me as I have my store but have these amazing full colour impactful pages for my major campaigns.

Business Manuals Made Easy

Active Campaign helps me automate all my emails to my customers with newsletters, and I also use the auto-responders to new contacts to let them know my store details and have a link to research and remember me by.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26