AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Scratch Stick

I love this AC and the integration into Shopify. It works as designed. I would highly recommend the AC+Shopify integration for your business.

Viori

I have been loving Active Campaign. I use it to help manage and organize social media influencers. It's been very helpful and user-friendly. Definitely recommend!

mixmix.ca

We've been with Active Campaign for 2 years now. Happy to now be able to easily connect active campaign through an app in shopify. Active Campaign has a lot of options to automate and personalise the customers experience through emails and sms. Like the split testing option and being able to tag customers based on where they click in an email. Thanks!

SWAG HAIR

It's a very best email campaign. It includes CRM, Automation, Data analysis and more. The price actually is fairer than mailchimp. I will keep using it and i hope one day i can upgrade my plan to have more service for my store.

Percolate Kitchen

Easily added purchase points in my automations and was able to keep customer funnel streamlined. Very easy to use!

CASE HUT

Great App. Allows us to sync every aspect of our Shopify store with AC to unlock powerful automations.

Orchard Corset

ActiveCampaign made the transition from Mailchimp a breeze. Our brand was leaving 2 services behind that served different purposes to use only ActiveCampaign. Our account reps have been great at answering all of our questions. My biggest area of improvement would be to add in more contemporary templates and make the drag and drop feature when building out campaigns a little less clunky. However, I will say that our deliverability rate has improved exponentially so, if my only complaint is a minor aesthetic one - I'll take it! :) Thank you for all of the assistance.

Melanin Money

Active Campaign is the leading email marketing provider in the marketplace. To be able to integrate with my email marketing platform seamlessly is a huge value add. I highly recommend this app for Shopify users and if you are Shopify user looking for better email marketing automation, check out active campaign.

Schnee Way

Highly Recommend:
I have really liked Active Campaign and what it is allowing me to do with my Shopify store. I can automate emails to go out, which saves me a lot of time & energy. The staff is super supportive & responsive which means a lot.

I was given an incentive to do this review, but my review is honest. I’ve only had one minor glitch and it was dealt with swiftly. I highly recommend this to anyone. Worth every penny!

Bell Road Beef

We've been using this for a few months and we love it! Tags and data easily transition from Shopify to ActiveCampaign. We'd highly recommend this app!