AC Email Marketing Automation

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Running Is My Passport Store

AC has allowed us to recapture potential lost sales thru a cart abandonment sequence. I didn't realize how it was performing until I looked into the stats and was pleasantly surprised. We then added some question forms and embedded them in a funnel and the data we've been gathering has been incredibly eye opening. We are looking forward to now leverage the tool further and close more sales.

Cubitt

We love ActiveCampaign. The automations system is excellent, the platform in general is super easy to use, and we've been able to implement many drip campaigns that have been quite successful. Plus, the customer service is A+.

Opal's Mae

Active campaign is am easy to use and wonderful resource for any business for automated campaigns! I wish there was a cheaper package available for people that want the basic plan + sms marketing. Overall, great option!!

Skin Deep Formulations

Very user friendly, great layout, love that it is compatible with all of the programs we use! Lots of education available to learn and therefore build!

Twist at Home

The email automation through ActiveCampaign has helped us both deliver important information to our customers and generate recurring revenue for our brand during a very difficult period of time. Easy to set up and effective. Highly recommend.

MaxxAlive

Being able to customize the messaging to our customers based on their activities within our store is priceless. Active campaign allows us to create extremely targeted campaigns and automations that are initiated by our customers activities and habits. We have also benefited greatly from the support both in chat and LIVE. Active campaign has allowed us to create a very intuitive and customer-centered marketing approach. The integration was simple and has made life much easier.

Geekabrak

Integration work well and A.C is really complete. It's perfect for automation, for analytics and more

Rosaholics

Great app, helps a lot with automation and keep our customers engaged with the company and the products we offer. Easy to track the stats about open and purchases coming from the email marketing.

Lexuma

The deep data integration with shopify is useful for my email automation based on the purchase behaviour of my customers.

Circuit Riders Store

Active Campaign is the best CRM system in my opinion. It fits our organization like no other competition. We have just launched our online store and we will be heavily utilizing AC with Shopify. Collecting emails through AC and utilizing automations is a joy!