ActiveCampaign CXA

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

ThinkOrScript

ActiveCampaign has been an incredibly helpful tool. I've been using much more simplistic email hosting providers in the past, but AC's functionality has allowed me to explore and implement much more unique and impactful marketing strategies. I'd fully recommend them to any eCommerce owner.

R2B Store

Location Netherlands

really good app and fast customer support! Using the app for a couple of months and everything works fine!

ceceswarehouse

I have been using ActiveCampaign for 6 months. I have used many different email sending services and this has the best interface. It is the best one I have used so far.

Brand Ur Merch

I've been using Active Campaign for all my email marketing, the automations setup for Shopify have been great. I also use it with other platforms, love having the drip funnels and love having automations setup.

OwlEnvy

I've been using ActiveCampaign in my email marketing for years in other businesses, and this integration makes marketing ecom stores so much more powerful. AC seems to continually improve their product so I know I have the tools to make sure my customers always get the most relevant emails for them. Highly recommended.

The Diligent Eye Vault

Great Experience and excellent value. Have been using the tool for some considerable time - it focuses on its strengths and does it brilliantly.

Bloodline Merchants

This App is very beneficial to my marketing effort. It is overwhelming at first and the learning curve is steep but I received truly excellent support from Laura Ledesma during the onboarding process that gave me all the tools I needed to use the App effectively. I would like to see more bulk upload features as some of the setup was time consuming. That said, once the setup is complete the App needs little, if any, ongoing maintenance and the reporting features are good. Highly recommend this if you have a need to communicate tailored information to your customers in an automated way.

Kidpreneurs

We've been very happy with ActiveCampaign and all of the features it currently offers for our email automations. AC continues to add new and helpful features. We have always had great customer service with AC.

OperaVR & OperaDDS

I have been a long time ActiveCampaign user and the sync with our Shopify store has been great. You are able to do everything available on the more expensive email platforms for a fraction of the cost... AND typically more functionality. Definitely would recommend.

Tiana Joelle

Switching from MailChimp, I have experienced that ActiveCampaign has a lot more options for how to setup your automations/drip campaigns. For me, I love this because I can segment my audience as soon as they come in as a new subscriber and share information that they actually care to hear from me. Improves my subscriber retention and increase my sales! I also love that they offer free onboarding video calls to walk you through any questions that you may have. It was very helpful when learning how to properly setup the automations. Highly recommended!