ActiveCampaign CXA

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Healthy Truth

Good service....easy to use and feature-rich. Love how it has a direct integration with Shopify and we do not need to use yet another app to make it work! Good customer service as well!

Dr. Anna Cabeca

We're just getting started with this setup but we're loving the integration and the options it provides to craft our customer experience journey.

Brooklyn Copper Cookware

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a big step up in utility, complexity, granularity and (most importantly) ROI from our last email marketing tool. As sophisticated and robust as automations are the interface is reasonably intuitive, and support has been excellent with trouble-shooting. We've not gotten close to the limits of what AC can do, which strangely makes us wonder if what we have managed to map out is indeed the best, most efficient way to get to across any goal line. So, there may be a few redundancies in our automations, but they still work just fine so we've stopped being afraid to wade in and add actions and conditions.

Colive

After lots of trials and errors, and trying many other apps, Active Campaign has been our last stop and we are very pleased with it. We like how it offers many solutions (pop up, mail automation, conversations) but what makes it really special is the customer service. They are kind and they are very quick to get back to you. They really try their best to offer solutions. We are really happy that we made the switch to Active Campaign.

veterinary.shop LP

This app is fine. Does what it should do. Active Campaign is best. It sends all customer data to active campaign and from there we import it also to salesforce. So cannot go wrong with it.

Tire Paint Lettering Pens

Time spent using app About 1 year

Active Campaign has always been my favorite email automation tool. I've used it on probably 4-5 different projects or businesses now. It's very DIY and you have a lot of control, so it's definitely more of an advanced tool but it's great because it allows you a lot more control than something like MailChimp.

Bryan Reeves

So far, my new Shopify integration with Active Campaign is working just as I need it to. I've been using AC for well over 6 years, and it's done everything I need it to (and I'm pretty sure more than I ever could)!

Sibu Seaberry

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Active campaign is outstanding. I've used various email service providers over the years but I must say Active Campaign has been the best in my opinion. The features to automate and grow sales via email are indispensable to our business. They're so much more than just email marketing and automation. Site tracking, CSM, personalization, A/B testing, site chat, e-commerce features and so much more. Active campaign has the tools you need to grow your business and revenue via email and more. Their customer service is always exceptional, fast and reliable. They are constantly updating their service with new added features and benefits. These guys truly care about their platform and their customers. No empty promises. Their actions speak volumes. I would highly, highly recommend Active Campaign if you're looking for an ESP. From my experience, these guys are the cream of the crop.

Covered Six Gear

I am very impressed with Active Campaign and ALL of the integrations available. Shopify is just one of the many that we use for our company. I love how it allows us to see purchase data in the user profile and send targeted campaigns to our clients who have already purchased or still need to complete their purchase. I highly recommend AC for Marketing Automation.

MyLabsDirect

Active campaign is both easy to setup, and intuitive to use. I'd recommend this platform to anyone looking to integrate everything into one platform easily, to automate your email marketing.