AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation | Reviews

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Magik Muzik Shop

An excellent app in combination with Shopify. A great integration and very useful data, easy to set up campaigns and automations to get more sales.
Great way to split customers preference with tags and specify products to like to the best opening rate. Very happy with this!

myAir Super-plant Bars

ActiveCampaign has really helped me work efficiently and in an organized manner. Very easy to use platform and great customer service.

The Habitat Group

I've personally used Active Campaign now for about 2 years after always having someone to handle campaigns for me. I was surprised how quickly I was able to get up to a functioning speed. That's saying something from someone who had never worked in a tool like this before. Most of the functionality is intuitive but for the parts that aren't, their customer care support is accessible and on point.

Migraine Piercing

I actually use this app in a different way than it is intended. I am a researcher and practitioner for migraine therapy. I use it as my CMS system integrated to Survey monkey as each patient gets 4 surveys the answers are kept on AC. The automation sends them out from survey monkey. It is a great cost-effective tool for my business.

KolloHealth

We started using Active Campaign when we launched Kollo and it has been an instrumental part of the business. I had never truly realised the power of email marketing until we started. The tutorials and support has been exceptional, we would not use anyone else.

Artrageous Store

Active Campaigns is a very robust program that would fit any companies business needs. I am particularly fond of the automations because once they are set up they are 'plug and play' saving a large amount of time in my work schedule. I love the pre built templates as well as the build from scratch. They are user friendly and they are fresh looking. I much prefer this platform the the previous CRMs I have used in the past. The only thing I would recommend is giving yourself a good portion of time to learn the platform because there is quite a large learning curve.

Muurschilderingen & illustraties | Lifebetweenplants

During trial I could connect with Shopify... Worked all perfectly well! wauwh... I became a paying custommer- (on the lite plan for a whole year) and then I couldnt connect with Shopify anymore. Alot of other options were suddenly also useless... huh?! .. After paying 109 euro or so - I suddenly didnt get any vallue?! Strange. Seems that the lite version is worth sh%t but they didnt tell me that anywhere.... After wasting my whole night I was done. Wanted to cancel the whole thing. What you think? They are going to keep their 109 euro for themself they tell me and after a year my info will be all gone and deleted. Lol... unbelievable. UPDATE @ 28-10-2020. Thanks for fast reply. You deserve an updated review ... I was just frustrated because of the amazing software- but I can't use it on the lite plan. You see me in the future, for now; thanks for the fast help and refund.

October 26, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we're very sorry to hear that it wasn't up to standard! We've gone ahead and shared this with the team so that that they can take a look to make sure this is corrected. We're looking forward to making things right!

-Your friends at ActiveCampaign

AgroThrive

Such a great program. I would recommend Active Campaign to everyone. I've gotten such an increase in conversions!

Blonyx

The automation potential on this app is unreal. I can't say enough good things about it. It has helped us focus on marketing

Milwaukee Food & City Tours

We recently converted to selling retail through Shopify, and added on the Shopify app within the ActiveCampaign platform as well. It has worked flawlessly and we have no complaints!