ActiveCampaign Email Marketing

ActiveCampaign Email Marketing

From $588/year. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
Edited December 10, 2020

I actually use this app in a different way than it is intended. I am a researcher and practitioner for migraine therapy. I use it as my CMS system integrated to Survey monkey as each patient gets 4 surveys the answers are kept on AC. The automation sends them out from survey monkey. It is a great cost-effective tool for my business.

Migraine Piercing
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 15, 2020

We started using Active Campaign when we launched Kollo and it has been an instrumental part of the business. I had never truly realised the power of email marketing until we started. The tutorials and support has been exceptional, we would not use anyone else.

KolloHealth
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 10, 2020

Active Campaigns is a very robust program that would fit any companies business needs. I am particularly fond of the automations because once they are set up they are 'plug and play' saving a large amount of time in my work schedule. I love the pre built templates as well as the build from scratch. They are user friendly and they are fresh looking. I much prefer this platform the the previous CRMs I have used in the past. The only thing I would recommend is giving yourself a good portion of time to learn the platform because there is quite a large learning curve.

Artrageous Store
Edited October 28, 2020

During trial I could connect with Shopify... Worked all perfectly well! wauwh... I became a paying custommer- (on the lite plan for a whole year) and then I couldnt connect with Shopify anymore. Alot of other options were suddenly also useless... huh?! .. After paying 109 euro or so - I suddenly didnt get any vallue?! Strange. Seems that the lite version is worth sh%t but they didnt tell me that anywhere.... After wasting my whole night I was done. Wanted to cancel the whole thing. What you think? They are going to keep their 109 euro for themself they tell me and after a year my info will be all gone and deleted. Lol... unbelievable. UPDATE @ 28-10-2020. Thanks for fast reply. You deserve an updated review ... I was just frustrated because of the amazing software- but I can't use it on the lite plan. You see me in the future, for now; thanks for the fast help and refund.

Muurschilderingen & illustraties | Lifebetweenplants
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 13 days
ActiveCampaign replied October 26, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we're very sorry to hear that it wasn't up to standard! We've gone ahead and shared this with the team so that that they can take a look to make sure this is corrected. We're looking forward to making things right!

-Your friends at ActiveCampaign

October 22, 2020

Such a great program. I would recommend Active Campaign to everyone. I've gotten such an increase in conversions!

AgroThrive
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 22, 2020

The automation potential on this app is unreal. I can't say enough good things about it. It has helped us focus on marketing

Blonyx
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited October 22, 2020

We recently converted to selling retail through Shopify, and added on the Shopify app within the ActiveCampaign platform as well. It has worked flawlessly and we have no complaints!

Milwaukee Food & City Tours
Edited October 22, 2020

I used this app to automate the process of keeping up with customers and allowing them to have the most informed and easy experience shopping with us. Having templates pre-built for instances such as leaving the cart, or unfinished order allows us to make the most of each customer. Another awesome way to use active campaigns automation is triggering informative emails to be sent based on the products that a customer would buy, even showing interest in!

Medical Procedures of Wisconsin
September 26, 2020

I use AC with Shopify because it's robust without being complicated. I've used a couple of other email marketing platforms and AC is by far my favorite. The only thing I wish it could do is magically recognize when a customer leaves a review and start an automation!

drwholeness.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 22, 2020

Here's the thing, it's not really an app, it's a direct connection from your e-commerce platform to your mailing list & automations. We were using Zapier for awhile to trigger individual actions and add customers to lists based on keywords/tags etc, but this just does it all for you, automatically, and it's beautiful.

The best thing that we use this for is for an automated abandoned cart automation. Shopify's is good, but with AC you can have it as long or as short as you'd like, based on parameters, triggers, etc etc. This overnight took our abandoned cart recover % from 0.08% to almost 2%. That's HUGE!

There are a lot of $15 apps we pay for, but as long as we're with shopify and/or AC I don't see any reason in the world why we wouldn't want to continue investing in this tool. Thanks AC & Shopify!

LAMBERTONES, LLC
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
ActiveCampaign replied September 28, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this review! It's great to hear how our users are growing their business!

-Your friends at ActiveCampaign