AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Bigen USA

I definitely like email marketing and automations that can triggered by at least 100 different actions. I have 2 tickets currently with support team; they are slow at getting back with me or have just forgotten I exist. If your email is Outlook based you will have a lot of problems (receiving campaigns to inbox). Another thing that i find strange, is that after you send a campaign you can no longer reference the email (sometime I want to see what subject line i used, the images used, etc.) and it doesn't seem like that is an available view. I also would like if there were more campaign templates available as the 20-30 I see are very basic.

April 7, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Feedback from customers is important to us and helps us create a better experience for users in the future.

-Your friends at ActiveCampaign

Pagnian Advanced Simulation

Great App and setup was very easy. Support is always willing to assist with any questions. Will take your store to the next level.

The Good Meal Co

The Active Campaign integration with Shopify is very simple and easy to use! Our business has benfited enormously from the integration between Active Campaign and Shopify. Would highly recommend.

Polymer Clay Superstore

The Active Campaign integration utilizes customer data in a way that I previously didn't know was possible. Beyond just looking at abandoned cart, AC can see when a customer visits a certain page, when they checkout, and lots of other helpful data.

The only issue I have with the integration (and this may have changed, but from what I've seen it has not) is that it does not work well when you have multiple Shopify stores going into one account. We want to split our stores by list, but if someone signs up for our emails through the Shopify checkout page, they won't be tagged as any specific store when they come through. This lead to us having to use a third party integration to keep our contacts separated. Again, this may have changed, but from my experience it has not yet.

Overall, the app works well and gives a good amount of data on customer behavior in order to better target with specific emails.

Made By Humans 2

Easy integration. AC is a very powerful tool that takes a fair amount of time to set up properly.
It works really well for B2C companies not so well for B2B, because of the way the contacts are organized. Interface is another area that could be improved.
Can get very pricey with the large number of contacts.
Still highly recommend the app because of its flexibility, stability and features.

Smilelove Canada

Good and robust email automation tool for Shopify. They'll help you get up and running with training etc. as required.

2 Next