ActiveCampaign CXA

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

From $70/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Cashewrella-B2B

Location Germany

Leicht zu intigrieren und eine sehr gute Kombination zwischen Webshop und CRM System, support und onboarding richtig gut!!! Vielen Dank Udo

Whale Spa Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has allowed me to customize my products to whichever the customer is looking, overall a great marketing funnel and sales pipeline breakdown.

#restoinpuglia — Gioielli e amuleti ispirati alla Puglia

Location Italy

Sto lavorando da qualche mese con Active Campaign e sono davvero soddisfatta delle funzionalità e dell'assistenza ricevuta. Non sono un'esperta del settore marketing ma la piattaforma è davvero intuitiva e facile da gestire. La consiglio vivamente a chi vuole utilizzare le giuste strategie per far crescere il proprio brand.

Lancaster & Cornish

I needed some help to get set up, but once that is complete, there is so much functionality to AC, really powerful for marketing funnels.

AffirmationLover

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am really happy with the ActiveCampaign integration on my shop.
I've been using AC for almost two years in my coaching business, and I was really glad to see there was such an integration here. Before discovering it, I tried another tool, which was good, but did not compare even by far with AC.
It's very easy to do the whole setup (I actually did it myself) and to create and run your campaigns.
There are quite a few automation recipes to choose from, which makes life way easier, especially if you're just starting out in the online retail business.

Three Scotch In

Active Campaign helps me track lifetime value and purchases across multiple platforms. Super valuable app add-on for anyone using a shopify store and looking for a CRM with excellent features.

Sophie MacBain

Really easy to set up with my shopify store and there’s lots of useful tools and options available for my automations. I’ve also found the support team really helpful if there’s ever been anything I needed help with.

Yuper

Location Brazil

A integração funciona muito bem, é possível fazer segmentações bem específicas por produto comprado, data de compra, entre outros.
Como sugestão, poderia evoluir para captar campos de inscrição em newsletter que vem original do tema da shopify, além de captar forma de pagamento (nem que seja criação automática de tags) para criarmos fluxos de boleto e pix e integração com códigos de rastreio.

Pialligo Market Grocer

Location Australia

Really quick and easy to setup. We use the cart abandonment features and are building out more campaigns currently. I love how each email campaign we send reports on how much money we make because of the integration. It's not always exact but it's great to track campaign performance over time in terms of revenue generated, and see results at a glance.

CARE Natural Beauty

Location Brazil

A integração do ActiveCampaign com a Shopify é excelente! Das ferramentas de automação que utilizei é de fato uma das melhores. A facilidade para criar as automações e a integração com os públicos do Facebook são excelentes.