AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

Email Marketing Automation for Black Friday & Cyber Monday

Ateyo

I recently transferred our email over to this platform and have really enjoyed all of the analytics and segmentation. Our email open rates have skyrocketed and the platform has helped us plan and forecast our business.

Rage Nation Apparel

I've used a few different email platforms and so far we really enjoy ActiveCampaign. It is on the pricier side but you get a lot of features which are unique to the service. I also enjoy that they're constantly innovating and releasing new features. I would recommend this for more established businesses.

Court Reporters CEUS

I use this app all the time for my online courses and it works great. Pretty simple to use too even for a novice like me.

Mason Bottle

Active Campaign is an amazing piece of software. I have used it for years and they have rolled out so many new features over the years to help my business grow, from live chat, to deeper integration with Shopify, to even landing pages.

Active Campaign also has the best support and training of any CRM or Email Marketing app. We got excellent one-on-one training with their marketing experts, which made it so easily to monetize quickly.

Naravna Hrana za Pse

Best email for automations and with deep data integration you get all data you need.
With support and free webinars you get all info you need!

Notion

We love ActiveCampaign! The integration allows us to easily track and manage our different Shopify instances and implement advanced email automations.

Jooki

With Active Campaign we were able to create the perfect automation for our business. Our CRM has improved by 100%.

Collagen For Her

ActiveCampaign has been great so far! We cannot complain. Works very well integrating with Shopify and is seamless.

shop.veo.co

Great app for getting your shop data into ActiveCampaign. Easy to make email marketing flows based on Shopify Behaviour.

Rehaler by BalancAir (DK)

Works great. The Active Campaign app makes it really simple to set up automated email flows to our customers so we can ensure they get the right information after purchase.