AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation | Reviews

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Gaming Keyboards

Alt Customs utilizes Active campaign for all of our customer add campaigns. The amount of tools is 2nd to none, and this helps us determine how and when to send the next campaign. 10/10 Recommend

tigresport

Great app to automate my email marketing I use Active campaign all the time to automate my emails. They have really good reporting and their support team is exceptional. I wish it was a little bit more flexible on the graphic design options when designing a completely custom email from scratch. The abandoned cart is powerful and the competitive advantage I see on active campaign over others is that they give you a lot of support calls so you become skilled at using the software.

Sip Yours

Having worked with countless marketing automation and email tools, I can honestly say that ActiveCampaign cannot be beat. They've created the most intuitive, easy-to-use, yet still powerful marketing automation platform for small and medium businesses. Best of all, the integration into Shopify is so, SO easy, and has made my life incredibly easy. Email distributions, automations, customer tracking and more...I really cannot say enough quality things about AC!

Soul Stones Store

The app works really well for my needs. I wanted everything automated for my store and this app helps me with all the automations.

Mak and Kyle

I've used Active Campaign for a couple of years now. It is a tough software to beat when you consider the functionality that you get at a very fair price. I would highly recommend it to any business that wants to provide a custom experience for their customers while automating a lot of the segmentation and steps in the customer journey.

Learning Roots USA

Active Campaign is incredibly useful and allows you to effectively target your audience with deep Shopify integration. It's an essential tool in our marketing department and the team at Active Campaign continually push the bar with new innovations. It is very reliable and has been a huge help in our business. The service is easy to use and the results are measurable and have provided us with great ROI.

Medium Fleur

It really helps keeping track of both the sales and the customers. It allows us to sharpen our knowledge of our clientele, and provide better services. Love it!

GrassGreen

It works really well! It even tracks all the sales that came as a result of an email campaign, which is really helpful

Xanadu Gallery

The ActiveCampaign app integration with our Shopify store is awesome. The app has reduced the work involved in keeping our clients synched with our email list and has allowed sophisticate automations that have helped us increase our store sales. We LOVE ActiveCampaign and their Shopify App!

The Z KIT

its pretty good. helps our small biz. Email automation is helpful and really cuts down on the amount of HR you need to take on.