AC Email Marketing Automation

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Collagen For Her

Time spent using app Over 1 year

ActiveCampaign has been great so far! We cannot complain. Works very well integrating with Shopify and is seamless.

shop.veo.co

Location Denmark

Great app for getting your shop data into ActiveCampaign. Easy to make email marketing flows based on Shopify Behaviour.

Rehaler by BalancAir (DK)

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Works great. The Active Campaign app makes it really simple to set up automated email flows to our customers so we can ensure they get the right information after purchase.

Køkkenfreak

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I love the deep data integration. I helps me keep track of customers and sales. It is easy to make the emails look great. I love all the possibilities of automations.

The Contract Shop®

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using Active Campaign for years, so I was thrilled when they created a Shopify app. We made the decision to go with Active Campaign over Klaviyo, after it was apparent that AC would provide us with better funnel flows and capabilities. I would encourage anyone who needs a highly capable email newsletter or automated email provider go with AC, who has been fantastic to work with, responsive and constantly seems to be actively adapting to changing market conditions. I've tried many, many email providers before, and I always come back to AC-- I've decided to stick with them for the forseeable future even as our shop has outgrown many of the other platforms. I see Shopyify + AC being a winning combination for my store-- we even have a 13% recovery rate on the abandon cart sequence we set up thanks to AC's great deliverability!

Joe's Basecamp

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Active Campaign has helped to streamline our gym business. Before this software we were manually recording leads and notes and now we have the ability to track and tag to target our database. the customer service is also spot on and really responsive with regular updates and improvements.

Dojo Muscle

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love this app, it connects my Active Campaign account to Shopify so I can really see what email campaigns work for us and which ones I really need to work on on my end. Way better than Mail Chimp or Infusionsoft.

Reliefband®

This is a great app! We been using shopify for many years and this really helps further the business.

MadeOn Skin Care

Time spent using app About 3 years

I've been with AC (migrated from MailChimp) since 2017 and LOVE it.

I'm especially loving the new Pages feature.

AC is far easier than Infusionsoft and far beefier than ConvertKit. I can talk to my customers based on their interests, what pages they visit on my site, and what they purchase. AC has been around long enough to have so many kinks worked out and also has the customer support to keep giving me what I need when I need it.

I HIGHLY recommend it.

South Records

Time spent using app Over 3 years

After moving over from MailChimp we've not looked back. Great stats to keep track of interactions, etc. Highly recommended!