AC Email Marketing Automation

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

NuVision Health Center

So simple to install. My favorite features include being able to track how my campaigns are working (how much I make per campaign), automations that are triggered as soon as actions are completed on my shopify store, and re-targeting customers based on their interests in my store.

Children's Ministry Deals

We've been using Active Campaign for a little over a year and have been very happy with the service provided by the team. The integration with Shopify has been a HUGE benefit and opened up so many opportunities to help us send out messages that are better tailored to our customers' interests.

Manafest

I love sending an email and then seeing how much money that email generated me because of the Shopify integration! Thanks guys!

Mr Jones Watches

We switched to Active Campaign around a year ago and we love it! The automations are super useful and designing emails is now an easy process too. Highly recommend.

YUMi ORGANICS

It's really useful to set up automations and allows you to segment email subscribers in a very detailed way. Reporting is quite accurate too. In terms of their email builder, it's pretty intuitive and easy to use and they make it easy to customize your content for mobile. They few times I've had trouble, I was apple to get help through CS chat and resolve it within minutes. I'm happy with their product and would recommend it.

Radiant Wonder

Why so we love Active Campaign? They really listen to their customers. The app is very powerful but they do not sit on their laurels. We are so pleased, not only with the many features but also with how flexible and simple it is to use all the tools. Their customer service is out of sight. The feeling is that this company is constantly working for us to be ahead of the curves. We trust them and we really appreciate them. Amanda Howell

La boutique AlphaBody

I used this app to get lead from my shopify account. It help me to collect data, send reminders and perform automation to help my customers. Thank you

trendydigz

I had been told through a business training that Active Campaign was the best out there now. They don't disappoint! The support alone is worth the money, but the whole platform is very user friendly!

Bajoue

I use this app for my email marketing. It is friendly to use and I like the fact that it is easy to create automations. The support is really effective and administration really quick to answer. For having used other platforms I can say that activcampain is the best one. I really recommend it !

Southern Style Boutique

I have used this company a lot and am still learning how to utilize it for my Shopify store but I can tell you I love everything about Active Campaign! Easy set up, great staff, and super helpful if you need help!

Out of all the systems and backgrounds I've considered them one of the best decisions for my business!