ActiveCampaign CXA

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

From $70/month. 14-day free trial.

YUMi ORGANICS

Time spent using app About 1 year

It's really useful to set up automations and allows you to segment email subscribers in a very detailed way. Reporting is quite accurate too. In terms of their email builder, it's pretty intuitive and easy to use and they make it easy to customize your content for mobile. They few times I've had trouble, I was apple to get help through CS chat and resolve it within minutes. I'm happy with their product and would recommend it.

Radiant Wonder

Why so we love Active Campaign? They really listen to their customers. The app is very powerful but they do not sit on their laurels. We are so pleased, not only with the many features but also with how flexible and simple it is to use all the tools. Their customer service is out of sight. The feeling is that this company is constantly working for us to be ahead of the curves. We trust them and we really appreciate them. Amanda Howell

La boutique AlphaBody

Location France
Time spent using app About 3 years

I used this app to get lead from my shopify account. It help me to collect data, send reminders and perform automation to help my customers. Thank you

trendydigz

I had been told through a business training that Active Campaign was the best out there now. They don't disappoint! The support alone is worth the money, but the whole platform is very user friendly!

Bajoue

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app for my email marketing. It is friendly to use and I like the fact that it is easy to create automations. The support is really effective and administration really quick to answer. For having used other platforms I can say that activcampain is the best one. I really recommend it !

Southern Style Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I have used this company a lot and am still learning how to utilize it for my Shopify store but I can tell you I love everything about Active Campaign! Easy set up, great staff, and super helpful if you need help!

Out of all the systems and backgrounds I've considered them one of the best decisions for my business!

Pacey MedTech

Time spent using app About 4 years

We use this app to re-market to our customers, and build our database. The app is easy to use and integrates well with our Shopify store. The only limitation we find with Active Campaign is that we cannot track customers who do not have an email address (we have a few customers that do not actually have emails). On the whole, however, the app is so easy to use and it really increases our productivity.

Hello Little Props

Easy to set up and use. Lots of features! The customer service getting it set up was really helpful as well.

Made for Freedom

Time spent using app About 3 years

The deep integration that is provided to connect Shopify and ActiveCampaign is wonderful. ActiveCampaign is incredibly powerful and the automation recipes help me build email campaigns with ease.

Healing Blends Global

We migrated from Mailchimp to Active Campaign, especially because of the deep data integration with Shopify. We enjoy several things about this app. 1. It allows us to send the same campaign to multiple lists, and even segment these lists by a number of filtering criteria. 2. We can easily target those who display certain behaviors in the shop (purchasing products, buying more items, abandoning the kart) and tag and nurture them accordingly. 3. The lead scoring for Active Campaign is leaps and bounds better.
Last but not the least, we had our own Migration agent help us shift our account and all of its automations from Mailchimp.
We have not found anything lacking in Active Campaign.