ActiveCampaign CXA

ActiveCampaign CXA

From $70/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
ActiveCampaign
4.5
May 22, 2021

This app works great, it does his job. Would be good the feature yo sync the catalogue of products like others apps I know.

Mouvair
Chile
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited July 26, 2022

At a price point that is difficult to beat, the ActiveCampaign app gives a ton of flexibility to execute all of the marketing strategies such as cart abandonment campaigns, seasonal reminders, and "similar products" messaging that can deliver results. It is a must for those that already use the ActiveCampaign software because of fits well within the rest of the AC ecosystem.

Beta Star Life Science Equipment
April 19, 2021

AC has allowed us to recapture potential lost sales thru a cart abandonment sequence. I didn't realize how it was performing until I looked into the stats and was pleasantly surprised. We then added some question forms and embedded them in a funnel and the data we've been gathering has been incredibly eye opening. We are looking forward to now leverage the tool further and close more sales.

Running Is My Passport Store
April 19, 2021

We love ActiveCampaign. The automations system is excellent, the platform in general is super easy to use, and we've been able to implement many drip campaigns that have been quite successful. Plus, the customer service is A+.

Cubitt
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 19, 2021

Active campaign is am easy to use and wonderful resource for any business for automated campaigns! I wish there was a cheaper package available for people that want the basic plan + sms marketing. Overall, great option!!

Opal's Mae