AC Email Marketing Automation

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pacey MedTech

Time spent using app About 4 years

We use this app to re-market to our customers, and build our database. The app is easy to use and integrates well with our Shopify store. The only limitation we find with Active Campaign is that we cannot track customers who do not have an email address (we have a few customers that do not actually have emails). On the whole, however, the app is so easy to use and it really increases our productivity.

Hello Little Props

Easy to set up and use. Lots of features! The customer service getting it set up was really helpful as well.

Made for Freedom

Time spent using app About 3 years

The deep integration that is provided to connect Shopify and ActiveCampaign is wonderful. ActiveCampaign is incredibly powerful and the automation recipes help me build email campaigns with ease.

Healing Blends Global

We migrated from Mailchimp to Active Campaign, especially because of the deep data integration with Shopify. We enjoy several things about this app. 1. It allows us to send the same campaign to multiple lists, and even segment these lists by a number of filtering criteria. 2. We can easily target those who display certain behaviors in the shop (purchasing products, buying more items, abandoning the kart) and tag and nurture them accordingly. 3. The lead scoring for Active Campaign is leaps and bounds better.
Last but not the least, we had our own Migration agent help us shift our account and all of its automations from Mailchimp.
We have not found anything lacking in Active Campaign.

StrongMindSports

I love this app. I was struggling with all sorts of zaps and this app has simplified so much. I definitely recommend it.

WizGear.com

This app is working amazingly good! the portal they have is amazing all the details are written very well.

Pharaoun Cocktail Rings

I have been using ActiveCampaign with Shopify for thousands of leads, and I have been impressed with how seamlessly they integrate.

SarahJaneNelson

Active Campaign has been a GAME CHANGER for my business. I was using MailChimp and when I got more subscribers than was allowed on the free account, I started researching. 6 months later with lots of legwork and trial and error, I decided that Active Campaign was the best. I was right! It works seamless with my Shopify store and I can track everything. Love it.

Resync

Time spent using app About 2 years

There are many options and tools to get started with this app and a great support team in times of difficulty. They respond in a timely manner to get any issues addressed ASAP.

Great tool to integrate with your website and stay in constant connection with your customers with easy tagging and automation systems.

KAcanvas

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Active Campaign is hands down the best marketing software I've used. I have used many of the other options, and the usability, and workflows are unmatched. If I were to open another business, integrating Active Campaign would be one of the first things I would do.