AC Email Marketing Automation

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

BAKBLADE

Seamless integration and the customer service/management is top notch. I highly recommend AC for your marketing needs.

Dalstrong

We've been using the Active Campaign integration for all campaigns and automations and have seen incredible results. By using Active Campaigns abandoned cart sequence, we were able to see an over 20% order conversion rate. There are many prebuilt automation sequences to choose from that really free up your time for other projects that require more of your attention. I would recommend Active Campaign to those who really want to automate as much of their email marketing as possible. Great customer service and quick data updates on campaigns.

Brownie Butter

We have used this app since day 1. The integration is very easy and very efficient. I would highly recommend it. I have used Active Campaign as an email provider for years now through several different businesses. They added the shopify integration to make it that much better. 5 stars all around!

ProAudioEXP

Love the super tight integration between Shopify and ActiveCampaign. You can see all the Shopify order history right on the Contact page in Active Campaign as well as take advantage of all the tagging and automation. Great for abandoned carts too!

Bon Tot

Had a very positive experience so far, particularly the onboading and support team! Would be great if it could connect direct to the newsletter sign up bar within the theme... but we can work round that.

Flipstik -- Defy Gravity

If you use Active Campaign you will love the app integration, syncs everything and gives you powerful automation tools to increase sales

American Ostrich Farms

Powerful platform; lots of advanced tools. Fantastic support - real time thru their website, ability to schedule calls for technical support, etc. Highly recommend.

Voice of Hair

ActiveCampaign is an absolutely amazing CRM. It provides great integration with Shopify which has really helped us streamline our efforts and provide personalized experiences for our customers.

c21bb

ActiveCampaign is fantastic. Best Email Automation, and wonderful CRM. CRM is extremely customization. There's almost nothing you can do!

Suzy Cohen

This app ties my email marketing and automation to Shopify so it's almost like one platform instead of 2. Abandoned cart emails, cross sells, upsells, and more are easy to set up. But since ActiveCamapaign is much more robust AND easy to use than other ESPs/marketing automation, it's exactly what I needed. In the past I had to use expensive and clunky 3rd party software to connect Infusionsoft with my store and that was terrible. I've been using this app for over a year before it was listed on the app store, so I can tell you it's definitely useful and reliable.