ActiveCampaign CXA

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

From $70/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SarahJaneNelson

Active Campaign has been a GAME CHANGER for my business. I was using MailChimp and when I got more subscribers than was allowed on the free account, I started researching. 6 months later with lots of legwork and trial and error, I decided that Active Campaign was the best. I was right! It works seamless with my Shopify store and I can track everything. Love it.

Resync

Time spent using app About 2 years

There are many options and tools to get started with this app and a great support team in times of difficulty. They respond in a timely manner to get any issues addressed ASAP.

Great tool to integrate with your website and stay in constant connection with your customers with easy tagging and automation systems.

KAcanvas

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Active Campaign is hands down the best marketing software I've used. I have used many of the other options, and the usability, and workflows are unmatched. If I were to open another business, integrating Active Campaign would be one of the first things I would do.

BAKBLADE

Time spent using app About 1 year

Seamless integration and the customer service/management is top notch. I highly recommend AC for your marketing needs.

Dalstrong

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

We've been using the Active Campaign integration for all campaigns and automations and have seen incredible results. By using Active Campaigns abandoned cart sequence, we were able to see an over 20% order conversion rate. There are many prebuilt automation sequences to choose from that really free up your time for other projects that require more of your attention. I would recommend Active Campaign to those who really want to automate as much of their email marketing as possible. Great customer service and quick data updates on campaigns.

Brownie Butter

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have used this app since day 1. The integration is very easy and very efficient. I would highly recommend it. I have used Active Campaign as an email provider for years now through several different businesses. They added the shopify integration to make it that much better. 5 stars all around!

ProAudioEXP

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love the super tight integration between Shopify and ActiveCampaign. You can see all the Shopify order history right on the Contact page in Active Campaign as well as take advantage of all the tagging and automation. Great for abandoned carts too!

Bon Tot

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Had a very positive experience so far, particularly the onboading and support team! Would be great if it could connect direct to the newsletter sign up bar within the theme... but we can work round that.

Flipstik -- Defy Gravity

If you use Active Campaign you will love the app integration, syncs everything and gives you powerful automation tools to increase sales

American Ostrich Farms

Powerful platform; lots of advanced tools. Fantastic support - real time thru their website, ability to schedule calls for technical support, etc. Highly recommend.