ActiveCampaign Email Marketing

ActiveCampaign Email Marketing

From $588/year. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
March 30, 2020

Easy to set up and use. Lots of features! The customer service getting it set up was really helpful as well.

Hello Little Props
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 30, 2020

The deep integration that is provided to connect Shopify and ActiveCampaign is wonderful. ActiveCampaign is incredibly powerful and the automation recipes help me build email campaigns with ease.

Made for Freedom
Time spent using app: About 3 years
March 30, 2020

We migrated from Mailchimp to Active Campaign, especially because of the deep data integration with Shopify. We enjoy several things about this app. 1. It allows us to send the same campaign to multiple lists, and even segment these lists by a number of filtering criteria. 2. We can easily target those who display certain behaviors in the shop (purchasing products, buying more items, abandoning the kart) and tag and nurture them accordingly. 3. The lead scoring for Active Campaign is leaps and bounds better.
Last but not the least, we had our own Migration agent help us shift our account and all of its automations from Mailchimp.
We have not found anything lacking in Active Campaign.

Healing Blends Global
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited March 30, 2020

I love this app. I was struggling with all sorts of zaps and this app has simplified so much. I definitely recommend it.

StrongMindSports
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 29, 2020

This app is working amazingly good! the portal they have is amazing all the details are written very well.

WizGear.com
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
March 27, 2020

I have been using ActiveCampaign with Shopify for thousands of leads, and I have been impressed with how seamlessly they integrate.

Pharaoun Cocktail Rings
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 26, 2020

Active Campaign has been a GAME CHANGER for my business. I was using MailChimp and when I got more subscribers than was allowed on the free account, I started researching. 6 months later with lots of legwork and trial and error, I decided that Active Campaign was the best. I was right! It works seamless with my Shopify store and I can track everything. Love it.

SarahJaneNelson
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 26, 2020

There are many options and tools to get started with this app and a great support team in times of difficulty. They respond in a timely manner to get any issues addressed ASAP.

Great tool to integrate with your website and stay in constant connection with your customers with easy tagging and automation systems.

Resync
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 26, 2020

Active Campaign is hands down the best marketing software I've used. I have used many of the other options, and the usability, and workflows are unmatched. If I were to open another business, integrating Active Campaign would be one of the first things I would do.

KAcanvas
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited March 25, 2020

Seamless integration and the customer service/management is top notch. I highly recommend AC for your marketing needs.

BAKBLADE