ActiveCampaign Email Marketing

ActiveCampaign Email Marketing

From $588/year. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
March 23, 2020

We have used this app since day 1. The integration is very easy and very efficient. I would highly recommend it. I have used Active Campaign as an email provider for years now through several different businesses. They added the shopify integration to make it that much better. 5 stars all around!

Brownie Butter
March 23, 2020

Love the super tight integration between Shopify and ActiveCampaign. You can see all the Shopify order history right on the Contact page in Active Campaign as well as take advantage of all the tagging and automation. Great for abandoned carts too!

ProAudioEXP
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 18, 2020

Had a very positive experience so far, particularly the onboading and support team! Would be great if it could connect direct to the newsletter sign up bar within the theme... but we can work round that.

Bon Tot
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 13, 2020

If you use Active Campaign you will love the app integration, syncs everything and gives you powerful automation tools to increase sales

Flipstik -- Defy Gravity
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 13, 2020

Powerful platform; lots of advanced tools. Fantastic support - real time thru their website, ability to schedule calls for technical support, etc. Highly recommend.

American Ostrich Farms
Time spent using app: 12 months
March 13, 2020

ActiveCampaign is an absolutely amazing CRM. It provides great integration with Shopify which has really helped us streamline our efforts and provide personalized experiences for our customers.

Voice of Hair
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 12, 2020

ActiveCampaign is fantastic. Best Email Automation, and wonderful CRM. CRM is extremely customization. There's almost nothing you can do!

c21bb
March 12, 2020

This app ties my email marketing and automation to Shopify so it's almost like one platform instead of 2. Abandoned cart emails, cross sells, upsells, and more are easy to set up. But since ActiveCamapaign is much more robust AND easy to use than other ESPs/marketing automation, it's exactly what I needed. In the past I had to use expensive and clunky 3rd party software to connect Infusionsoft with my store and that was terrible. I've been using this app for over a year before it was listed on the app store, so I can tell you it's definitely useful and reliable.

Suzy Cohen
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 12, 2020

We love using Active Campaign for all of our auto-responder forms on our website as well as keeping in touch with our newsletters! It's easy to tailor it to suit our needs.

YAY! LiFE!
Edited March 12, 2020

We love using AC to communicate with our customers! Affordable, easy to navigate for store owners who are not experts in email marketing! Has increased our online sales! Highly recommend!

Country Girl Jam by Kayterra Farms