ActiveCampaign CXA

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

From $70/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Voice Recognition Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Works perfect. Integrates directly with active campaign. Allows me to synchronise all the data and run effective campaigns. I recommend.

Jennifer Burkhart GLOW

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am very happy with Active Campaign and its integration to Shopify. I have been using AC for email marketing automation and I love the functionality. I also feel comfortable that I know AC will grow with my business.

I appreciate that now my Shopify sales can be included in my email automation as soon as orders are placed!

I really appreciate AC's customer service. The make it very easy to talk to someone directly about how to resolve any challenges.

Free the People

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works great! Adds purchase data to email campaigns and creates new opportunities for email automations based on customer behavior in the shop.

Eva-Lotta's Shop

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

I am very happy with AC and its integration to Shopify. I have been using AC for email marketing automation since the beginning of 2020 (changing over from drip) and I am happy with the functionality. Getting the information from Shopify into AC means I can specifically target certain groups of customers, write cross- and upsell messages and tailor my email marketing to my customers. I also really appreciate AC's quick and helpful customer service.

Awesome Maps

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app and seamless integration

I had AC recommended from a friend and have started with the free version and upgraded time and time again to now almost 50k contacts as well as their highest plan.

You can literally build any automation you want with AC as well as send regular campaigns. They have great blueprints for useful automations to get you started such as figuring out who your most active subscribers are etc.

They frequently add integrations (like with Typeform which is amazing) and help solve issues quickly and reliably.

The integration with Shopify works flawlessly. I have all our customer data right in AC and can filter contacts based on their shopping history with us which is great. A segment like "send campaign to customers who purchased within the last 30 days" takes 5 seconds to create).

For us it's a vital tool and the app we spend most for each month but it's dollars for pennies as it pays for itself. Highly recommended!

PI

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I love this CRM software! It's really challenging to learn but I found the in person training helped a LOT. I wish I was able to attend the in person training in the beginning. I'm totally new to the CRm concept but love it once I got it going. There are a few character flaws but no major development flaws of the program and it does everything it promises. I like the many integrations and features it offers, you just have to take the time to learn the features. :)

Tripulse

Location Sweden

We had a great experience with Active Campaign. It was easy to connect to our Shopify store and the variety and type of campaigns that you can create with it is great. Really good value overall.

Monster Children

Location Australia

The app is a really simple and effective way of integrating shopify and customer details to ActiveCampaign for better customer management and marketing needs.

Extremely user-friendly and the ActiveCampaign team offers great support.

100 Ultra Deals

I have used Mailchimp and Klaviyo before changing to ActiveCampaign.

In my opinion, ActiveCampaign is equivalent to Klaviyo and better than MailChimp in terms of functionalities.

Regarding price, as I send at least one email per day to my mailing list (and as MailChimp was charging me for the number of emails I sent), ActiveCampaign is way more affordable then any of the two other options, I am currently spending roughly half what I used to spend with MailChimp and Klaviyo.

Price was the main reason I changed from MailChimp to ActiveCampaign and I a glad I did because in terms of functionality it is also much better.

Luxx

Time spent using app Over 2 years

One of the best email automation tools available out there!

Ever since I've started using ActiveCampaign, sending emails has become easier and more customizable than before. I highly recommend it!