ActiveCampaign CXA

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

From $70/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

DRIFT SLEEPWEAR

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We use Active Campaign for automated email synced up with Shopify. Any contacts or customers in Shopify are automatically available for campaigns and the triggers and monitoring is available for customization in the tool. Very intuitive and the customer support is incredible if you have any questions. Highly recommended!

Learning Roots

Time spent using app Over 4 years

This app connects my Active Campaign account seamlessly to my Shopify account and that ensures I don't miss any abandon carts, site visits and other triggers that then allow me to follow up with customers in the backend. It's a great app that does all the hard work without you even knowing it's there! Great app, great support and great company overall.

TasteeTreasures

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This robust email automation platform has helped capture customer segments that I think most people don't think about.

LuLuBdesign

Time spent using app About 3 years

I’ve been using Active Campaign for a year. It's been a flawless integration with Shopify. The automations are great for welcome emails, pop ups and getting new customers to my Shopify store. I have not had any trouble with orders. Active Campaign helped me set up my account and move customers over without a hitch too . . . and they even designed an email template for free. I definitely recommend using Active Campaign

Blessed Be Boutique

Time spent using app About 3 years

This app works fantastic to integrate my Shopify site to ActiveCampaign! I seriously have not had any trouble at all with my orders whatsoever. They were very helpful in helping me with the process of setting it up too. I definitely recommend it!

Naked Virgin Hair

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Active campaign is great! I switched over when my previous email marketing company suddenly stopped allowing shopify intregration. They walked me through the process of changing and even provided more support than my previous provider!

NightFood

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Have been with ActiveCampaign for well over a year now. We use this for our E-mail marketing, and have started to integrate more with shopify as our ecommerce is picking up. Some very useful tools, have not fully explored yet, but we have people working on it

kulture.store

Location Australia

I used this app to help integrate my store and ActiveCampaign together & was super simple to set up.

The Dirty Cookie

This app helps me with integrating through emails that have ordered through our shopify store. Love it!

ISeeStarsQuilting

Time spent using app About 2 years

The integration is flawless. - And that is exactly what you should be looking for. I don't even have to think about it. It's one less thing on my to-do list.

I have tried many email programs and Active Campaign is by far my favorite. Others don't even compare to the level of organization and options that I have with Active campaign. I highly recommend them 1000%.