ActiveCampaign CXA

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

From $70/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

cobb london

Time spent using app Over 4 years

We've been using activecampaign's deep integration with Shopify since the start. It provides great workflow benefits, especially for contact automations, cross sell to customers, and cart abandonment processes,and support has been excellent.

The Casery

Time spent using app Over 1 year

ActiveCampaign is simple & feature rich. Connects with Shopify very easily. No problems. The price is competitive for the feature set.

Scofflaw Nail Varnish

After using Mailchimp for over 5 years, my switch to ActiveCampaign was a revelation. I can now see exactly how my customers interact with my website and marketing campaigns at every stage — and what results in the most sales. That's allowed me to hone my strategies in a way I never could before, while also saving me a lot of time. The automations (like abandoned cart emails, surveys, engagement tracking, and multi-email drip campaigns) have let me better understand what my customers want, so I can give them a great shopping experience. And the cherry on top? The integration was so easy to set up.

I have been running my small business for 7 years now. This past year was my highest revenue-generating year to date. What changed? I now have ActiveCampaign.

Avatar Nutrition

Integration is very smooth and has worked without any significant hiccups since implementing. This has been beneficial for our business in many ways.

Thirteen Fifty Apparel

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is extremely user friendly and effective. It has been an important instrument in expanding our company.

Kiss Books

Time spent using app About 1 year

Connecting Shopify and AC has been seamless! Providing my customers with a better email to shopping experience has been a game changer.

IGIGI / COUTURME

Time spent using app About 1 year

We have been using Active Campaign for 4 months now and are very happy with the results. They have great customer service as well.

TOCA Football

The app integrated really easily and pulled all the purchase events, abandoned cart information, and customer information into Activecampaign. It shows up automatically in its own little section under each contact and works seamlessly in the automation builder. Very helpful for retargeting. It's also nice for building out emails as it can dynamically pull in different products and so on into the email building process. Very nice integration for ecommerce + retargeting and another way to deliver a more omnichannel experience.

Legacy Food Storage

Time spent using app About 2 years

Active Campaign is awesome and has been a total gamechanger for our businesses. We have 2 websites using AC and will continue to add it to every site we have. We have used several other platforms, including Infusionsoft (which was a painful experience), but nothing works as well as ActiveCampaign. We are currently managing over 100k customer email addresses in both businesses, have a long term drip campaign, newsletter, an upsell campaign, a product based instructional series, and more. Active Campaign handles it all beautifully and we are so pleased with how simple the integration with Shopify is. Customer data passes between the 2 platforms seamlessly and effectively. Overall, we couldn't be happier with it and highly recommend it!

MidinMod

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Active Campaign boosted our sales dramatically. We were able to reach our customers really fast and their interface is super user friendly. Easy to operate and they have great features. We would recommend it to any store.