AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation | Reviews

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Muvter

The integrations works great, I was thinking to use Klaviyo, but AC does the same with better response rate and delivery rate.

Illuminati Vodka

Great, works as expected. Does everything you could want an email marketing app to do. I've used active campaign for many clients and would recommend it to anyone.

IncredibleLove

AC has great functionalities and the customer support is amazing! They integrate easily with Shopify and make our customer experience more personalized.

Purposeful Innovators

I have been using Active Campaign for over 5 years and its great that I can integrate with Shopify. Despite the many CRM providers in the market, AC have been consistently great with their service and help as well as introducing new features. The most recent one for me is the ability to do microsites which has been a game changer for me as I have my store but have these amazing full colour impactful pages for my major campaigns.

Business Manuals Made Easy

Active Campaign helps me automate all my emails to my customers with newsletters, and I also use the auto-responders to new contacts to let them know my store details and have a link to research and remember me by.

Painhunter.dk

Vi har på vores website Painhunter.dk, brugt AC Email Marketing plugin som et led i hhv. vores retargeting strategi, hvor vi har oplevet at kunne hente op til 10% af de kurve der er forladte. Derforuden bruger vi det til at sende personlige emails til vores kunder for at skabe en bedre kunderelation.

Hairstrong

I use active campaign to send automated reviews to my customers and I absolutely love how easy it is to integrate and make automations. There are so many facets and customizations to this app that are very helpful for my business.

Creamchargers.co.uk

AC will go hand in hand with your Shopify store and allow you to create sophisticated email marketing set-ups with ease. Better yet, the automation features are very powerful so you can set up processes without having to touch it. Powerful stuff!

Giants Gaming

ES: Integración realmente sencilla. Es increíble cómo cualquier persona con escasos conocimientos puede trabajar con Active Campaign, además, el servicio de atención técnica es muy amable y ayuda con todo. Con solo un par de clicks, pude integrar Active Campaign con los datos de nuestro Shopify. Lo cierto es que recomendaría esta aplicación a todas aquellas personas o negocios que necesiten una plataforma de marketing automation avanzada y sencilla. Funciona estupendamente aunque tenga alguna falta en el editor html de newsletters. EN: Really easy integration. With just a couple of clicks, I was able to integrate Active Campaign with our Shopify data. I would highly recommend this app to any person or business that needs an advanced and easy to use marketing automation platform.

Leigh Thomas Brown, Inc.

I use Active Campaigns Add for marketing automation with my Shopify customers. Great customer service and help to make the most of the app.