AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Tono Latino

I switched to ActiveCampaign from another CRM that was MUCH, MUCH more expensive and I'm very happy with the results. I've used 2 other CRM services and I will have to say that AC is a complete solution.
What I appreciate the most is the customer service. I've contacted customer service several times and I've always encountered friendly, helpful individuals willing to answer all my questions. If you want a service that allows you to email all (or a segment of) your contacts, and create email sequences based on certain triggers (like customers signing up for your newsletters on your Shopify page or customers who bought certain items that you could recommend other things in your store), you will not regret choosing Active Campaign

Joann Lysiak Gems

I've been using Active Campaign for almost two years and I'm very happy with it. I find it easy to use with the various features available. Once I capture a client through Shopify, there are numerous ways to communicate. I love the templates you can choose from for a professional looking email. The analytics are very thorough. I highly recommend it.

MisterZampa

ActiveCampaign is very good CRM platform and never disappointed! We use it to sync all our data from the store so we can properly segment and do some marketing automation with our customers!

World Paint by Numbers

Mais completa ferramenta de email que já usei. Mt boa entregabilidade, fácil de criar os fluxos automaticos e gerenciar os contatos. Gosto bastante.

Socialtize

Great tool to use. However, the ui could use an update, because everything is organized in lists and it could have an improved appearance.

18STRONG

Active Campaign has been great. Customer service is top notch and it works integrates perfectly with Shopify. It makes automation simple.

Hot Cup Factory

ActiveCampaign is perfect for us. Our sales team uses it to track, validate, and work with leads. We owe a large chunk of our yearly revenue to the ease of automations and pipelines that ActiveCampaign provides. We also use ActiveCampaign for our email marketing- we've found it to have all the features we need, at a price that's perfect for us.

minigreengarden

We are a huge fan of ActiveCampaign and this app did not disappoint! We use it to sync all our data from the store so we can properly segment and do some marketing automation with our customers!

Vaitsi Cosmetics

Just wanted to thanks ActiveCampaign team for the great job they made. I did not know which app to use for emailing my customers, prospects and lead. I took contact with the customer service and they guide me throw to make good decision. In the beginning I wanted the cheapest plan but they told me that with the professional plan was better because I had an onboarding following that help me a lot to use the platform. Also I download the 7 emails series booklet which teach me the level of awareness to write the correct email to the correct person. All that was Great experience ! and make me to amortize the costs very quick. Take your time and learn with them you will not regret it.

Olde Naples Chocolate

Great automation for all your email needs. Really trouble free integration and very good support and learning resources.