AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation | Reviews

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

HUNTY

Funciona bien y se integra perfectamente con el CRM, recomiendo este CRM y esta app, nosotros lo utilizamos diariamente.

Benjamin Barker Australia

Active Campaign has been very easy to navigate and use. Customer service experience has been very helpful too. Highly recommended!

FREEaliTEA

I use Active Campaign as my CRM after switching from Drip. There is NO comparison! It integrates seamlessly and easily with Shopify to nurture and enhance the customer relationship and experience.

Pampered Puppers

I use ActiveCampaign to maintain and grow my Shopify store's list of customers and fans. The flexibility and customisation options available are amazing. We tag our contacts based on actions they take in our automations. We created these automations to do all sorts of things. As we didn't have the time to create these ourselves, we hired a firm from the AC accredited professionals, which was an excellent solution. These automations are evergreen so it was a very good investment to have then created for us. Because of the loss of tracking forced by Apple with their iOS 14,5 update onto Facebook ads, we now use AC to see what actions our contacts have taken. To add to this, we've also created ad-hoc campaigns to email our lists, base don the segments they're in. To sum it all up, AC is a fantastic solution for us to manage our contacts such as customers and to stay in touch with them in any way you can think of.

Sphero

ActiveCampaign has been an integral part of our overall marketing strategy and has helped drive leads, revenue, and new customers to our business. I highly recommend ActiveCampaign Email Marketing Automation for every business looking to level up their email marketing strategy!

MonsieurCocktail.au

Active Campaign has been the easiest app to use, it is all automated and the customer support is really good!

Natural Benefit

I really enjoy ActiveCampaign. The customer support is excellent and so are the tutorial videos and training they offer

CODET Vision Institute

Our sales team use this app when looks for the lead information and shopping behavior in our store. Is very user friendly and Shopify and Active Campaign works very well together. Help us to make campaigns related with shopping interests of our leads. We totally recommend it.

Aurha

It helps my business a lot! I'm improving my strategy to make it grow more! I used others mail softwares, but no one is as good as active campaign

Geheimflug.at

We use Active Campaign for our e-mail based service and we couldn't be happier with the efficiency and effective customer support! Would recommend it to anyone, who is looking for scaling to the next level.