AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation | Reviews

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Prinvy

We are using AC within our shopify store seamlessly. Our store is a little bit more complicated as it includes other 3rd party apps AC needs to speak to and there is a TON of automations and tagging campaigns setup. We're very happy with the experience and especially the customer service. Thank you!

Wrightsock

Active Campaign has taken our email marketing to the next level. We were especially satisfied with the onboarding and startup process. The team was very attentive and made sure we were doing things as efficiently as possible.

myAGG

Ho integrato questa app da circa 7 mesi e ne sono pienamente soddisfatto. Grande facilità di utilizzo e nessun problema di integrazione.
I flow funzionano benissimo senza nessun intoppo

Nióbio

I used this app to create pos-purchase interactions. The automation works pretty well, and it has integration with all services.

Freedom Electric Marine

Have been using ActiveCampaign since 2018 and we recently migrated from a WordPress website to Shopify. Seamless transition and integrates really well. Excellent tool!

Wundergarten

Use AC for all our email and automation sequences. Highly recommended and super powerfull technology with amazing support, thanks!

Your DNA Guide

I have used AC to send follow up emails to my customers after they have purchased a product, both immediately and as a follow up. AC is relatively easy to use and anytime I have had trouble their support has been OUTSTANDING.

Olloïs

We have been using AC for years before even connecting it to our Shopify store. they clearly have been listening to the marketplace as many new features were added along the way (lots of automations, landing pages tools, forms etc...all necessary tools to create content and capture emails to be pushed into lists/automations etc...). Customer service is always prompt and helpful, they also have regular webinars on their updates. It is much more than your entry level email tool (Mailchimp...). It works for us so we keep adding integrations with our online assets and do our best to automate everything that can be!

NatuRise

By far the best email tool, I used so far. Makes it very visual and easy to use. Still quite expensive, but it is worth it

Tama Tea

I've been using this for about 4 months now and really enjoy the ease of use the multitude of features! Would highly recommend.