AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

Email Marketing Automation for Black Friday & Cyber Monday

Healing Blends Global

We migrated from Mailchimp to Active Campaign, especially because of the deep data integration with Shopify. We enjoy several things about this app. 1. It allows us to send the same campaign to multiple lists, and even segment these lists by a number of filtering criteria. 2. We can easily target those who display certain behaviors in the shop (purchasing products, buying more items, abandoning the kart) and tag and nurture them accordingly. 3. The lead scoring for Active Campaign is leaps and bounds better.
Last but not the least, we had our own Migration agent help us shift our account and all of its automations from Mailchimp.
We have not found anything lacking in Active Campaign.

StrongMindSports

I love this app. I was struggling with all sorts of zaps and this app has simplified so much. I definitely recommend it.

WizGear.com

This app is working amazingly good! the portal they have is amazing all the details are written very well.

Pharaoun Cocktail Rings

I have been using ActiveCampaign with Shopify for thousands of leads, and I have been impressed with how seamlessly they integrate.

SarahJaneNelson

Active Campaign has been a GAME CHANGER for my business. I was using MailChimp and when I got more subscribers than was allowed on the free account, I started researching. 6 months later with lots of legwork and trial and error, I decided that Active Campaign was the best. I was right! It works seamless with my Shopify store and I can track everything. Love it.

Resync

There are many options and tools to get started with this app and a great support team in times of difficulty. They respond in a timely manner to get any issues addressed ASAP.

Great tool to integrate with your website and stay in constant connection with your customers with easy tagging and automation systems.

KAcanvas

Active Campaign is hands down the best marketing software I've used. I have used many of the other options, and the usability, and workflows are unmatched. If I were to open another business, integrating Active Campaign would be one of the first things I would do.

BAKBLADE

Seamless integration and the customer service/management is top notch. I highly recommend AC for your marketing needs.

Dalstrong

We've been using the Active Campaign integration for all campaigns and automations and have seen incredible results. By using Active Campaigns abandoned cart sequence, we were able to see an over 20% order conversion rate. There are many prebuilt automation sequences to choose from that really free up your time for other projects that require more of your attention. I would recommend Active Campaign to those who really want to automate as much of their email marketing as possible. Great customer service and quick data updates on campaigns.

Brownie Butter

We have used this app since day 1. The integration is very easy and very efficient. I would highly recommend it. I have used Active Campaign as an email provider for years now through several different businesses. They added the shopify integration to make it that much better. 5 stars all around!