AC Email Marketing Automation

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

Tama Tea

I've been using this for about 4 months now and really enjoy the ease of use the multitude of features! Would highly recommend.

Karaama

I used this for CRM, and it's pretty basic and easy to use. It has some pre-built automation templates for E-commerce stores.

ArdMoor

Very simple to get up & running but very powerful. Integration of AC popups on to a Shopify site could perhaps be a little easier, but some good documentation is available to help. Overall - very impressed. Lots of time saves and lots of new tools in our toolbox.

Chateau Amsterdam

Active Campaign's deep integration with Shopify ensures a high level of control over our marketing automation aimed at improving our abandoned cart rates, as well as upselling and crossselling. The learning curve is very low and the service is great. I definitely recommend this tool.

ZenToes

ActiveCampaign has many features that other newsletter programs do not. There is a learning curve though, which we are still working on, but so far, good results.

Simple Charity

Active Campaign is a fantastic automation software that allows me to build experiences for customers quickly and effectively. Their platform is user-friendly and intuitive and a great way to save time.

Tono Latino

I switched to ActiveCampaign from another CRM that was MUCH, MUCH more expensive and I'm very happy with the results. I've used 2 other CRM services and I will have to say that AC is a complete solution.
What I appreciate the most is the customer service. I've contacted customer service several times and I've always encountered friendly, helpful individuals willing to answer all my questions. If you want a service that allows you to email all (or a segment of) your contacts, and create email sequences based on certain triggers (like customers signing up for your newsletters on your Shopify page or customers who bought certain items that you could recommend other things in your store), you will not regret choosing Active Campaign

Joann Lysiak Gems

I've been using Active Campaign for almost two years and I'm very happy with it. I find it easy to use with the various features available. Once I capture a client through Shopify, there are numerous ways to communicate. I love the templates you can choose from for a professional looking email. The analytics are very thorough. I highly recommend it.

MisterZampa

ActiveCampaign is very good CRM platform and never disappointed! We use it to sync all our data from the store so we can properly segment and do some marketing automation with our customers!

World Paint by Numbers

Mais completa ferramenta de email que já usei. Mt boa entregabilidade, fácil de criar os fluxos automaticos e gerenciar os contatos. Gosto bastante.