AC Email Marketing Automation

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

Socialtize

Great tool to use. However, the ui could use an update, because everything is organized in lists and it could have an improved appearance.

18STRONG

Active Campaign has been great. Customer service is top notch and it works integrates perfectly with Shopify. It makes automation simple.

Hot Cup Factory

ActiveCampaign is perfect for us. Our sales team uses it to track, validate, and work with leads. We owe a large chunk of our yearly revenue to the ease of automations and pipelines that ActiveCampaign provides. We also use ActiveCampaign for our email marketing- we've found it to have all the features we need, at a price that's perfect for us.

minigreengarden

We are a huge fan of ActiveCampaign and this app did not disappoint! We use it to sync all our data from the store so we can properly segment and do some marketing automation with our customers!

Vaitsi Cosmetics

Just wanted to thanks ActiveCampaign team for the great job they made. I did not know which app to use for emailing my customers, prospects and lead. I took contact with the customer service and they guide me throw to make good decision. In the beginning I wanted the cheapest plan but they told me that with the professional plan was better because I had an onboarding following that help me a lot to use the platform. Also I download the 7 emails series booklet which teach me the level of awareness to write the correct email to the correct person. All that was Great experience ! and make me to amortize the costs very quick. Take your time and learn with them you will not regret it.

Olde Naples Chocolate

Great automation for all your email needs. Really trouble free integration and very good support and learning resources.

Evennett

best customer support i've ever received. That alone is worth more than the cost of any plan. Cannot recommend AC enough.

Animus Press

I love how well this app integrates with my Shopify store. There are still some features I'd like, but it's pretty seamless out of the box and if there are issues, support is amazingly responsive.

Fifty Skies

I have this app linked to my Shopify store and have just built my welcome series and plan to do much more work with it as I prepare for my official launch. I am also able to manage and cross promote with my other lists all in one account so I am very happy so far.

Token

More than an email marketing program, integrates with everything, support is always super helpful and knowledgeable.