AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation | Reviews

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Lexuma

The deep data integration with shopify is useful for my email automation based on the purchase behaviour of my customers.

Circuit Riders Store

Active Campaign is the best CRM system in my opinion. It fits our organization like no other competition. We have just launched our online store and we will be heavily utilizing AC with Shopify. Collecting emails through AC and utilizing automations is a joy!

History by Mail

I used Active Campaign to allow me to sleep at night. I was the only employee in our company and Active Campaign lets you use additional users for free! Now I can hire customer service help. Thank you!

Bungalow Beer

Honestly have spent years inside crms and automation tools. Hands down this is the best one ever and it actually works and works so well

Resurrect Labs

I really enjoy this app as is. It works great and has no bugs! Very smooth. However, I wish there were 2 main features added. 1) That address info would be copied over and 2) that shipment delivery info would also get transferred. 1) Segmenting based on region would be hugely helpful. 2) Triggering automations based on product delivery would also be great. Shopify gets that shipping info gathered automatically (and sends an email when delivery happens), so I would think it's possible to get it into ActiveCampaign too. I still love the app, but would love it more with these features :) - Walter

Livnfresh.com

I have used AC for 5 years and have spent lots of time talking with staff about tools and have learned so much! I am asking for new tools and they listen and sometimes implement them for me. great company

Board Game Design Course

I have used Active Campaign for a few years now and it has helped my business tremendously through automating welcome sequences, tracking what my followers signed up for, and keeping me well-organized. Now that I'm using Shopify as well, I am able to track exactly how much my customers spent and what they bought, which allows me to better serve them and offer them other products and services they might find helpful.

Lakhany Law

Active Campaign has been such a helpful business tool. It's been so convenient for marketing emails and the support team is so helpful. I would highly recommend using AC for your business.

Kids Baking Club

As I launched a new online biz when my business shutdown due to pandemic, I needed to build my email presence instantly. I knew the only way to create a "family" of customers was to create a ongoing dialog of content via email. I was using another platform prior for my blog, but it did not have the wonderful templates, automations and sequencing I needed. We are so grateful. In six months we became a 6-figure online subscription box company. I will be forever grateful I found Active Campaign!!!

HobbyistHaven

We've been using this app for months. I love how it is able to sync all the transactions and abandonments data into their system. By setting up abandonment sequences in AC we've increased revenue by 5%, and we've added an additional 5% by segmenting our audience using other automations, which are one of AC's strong points.