AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Fabbrica Magia

Applicazione ottima, io la uso per tutte le automazioni del negozio shopify, anche per il carrello abbandonato. fino ad ora sono contento di come funziona

Tamara's Sugar UK & Ireland

We offer products at wholesale so require forms and account approval. It's been really easy with AC!

Paradise Valley Supply Co.

Easy to install, very powerful backend that has so much customization ability. Looking forward to getting to know more of the functions and automating our client experience.

House of Plume

I love using Active Campaign - it's robust and does what I need to, along with tons more that I haven't explored. The one on one customer service calls are awesome. However, I have spent tons of time with people on their chat and haven't always gotten the right answer. The best platform I have used so far.

Ultrafade

The deep data that I am able to get from my prospects and customers is amazing! It's an added bonus that I can use ActiveCampaign as a CRM as well.

Earhoox

I've bounced around to a handful of email platforms and ActiveCampaign was finally one that has worked excellent for me. I've loved the shopify integration, it's helped with our automations and adding products directly into emails.

SaveAround®

Really great app. We've been using it for more than a year now. We used Mailchimp previously but as our business has grown we needed a more robust email platform. It's really easy to tag customers and break them out into segments. The automations are also great. AND it costs less than Mailchimp did. Can't say enough good things.

CORE

I have been using the integration for already six months and it works flawlessly. I'm able to track my customers in ActiveCampaign and deliver customized email campaigns to them easily. I highly recommend this integration to all Shopify users.

Boost Surfing

Great app, we have been using it for the last 12 months. A little bit on the expensive side, so if they are a little cheaper would be great.

Reset360

I've been using ActiveCampaign with Shopify for sometime now really enjoy how easy it is. Has a lot of options allowing me to retarget abandon carts, page visits and various other options to engage my customers and email them based on their purchase history. Highly Recommend the service.