AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Tripulse

We had a great experience with Active Campaign. It was easy to connect to our Shopify store and the variety and type of campaigns that you can create with it is great. Really good value overall.

Monster Children

The app is a really simple and effective way of integrating shopify and customer details to ActiveCampaign for better customer management and marketing needs.

Extremely user-friendly and the ActiveCampaign team offers great support.

100 Ultra Deals

I have used Mailchimp and Klaviyo before changing to ActiveCampaign.

In my opinion, ActiveCampaign is equivalent to Klaviyo and better than MailChimp in terms of functionalities.

Regarding price, as I send at least one email per day to my mailing list (and as MailChimp was charging me for the number of emails I sent), ActiveCampaign is way more affordable then any of the two other options, I am currently spending roughly half what I used to spend with MailChimp and Klaviyo.

Price was the main reason I changed from MailChimp to ActiveCampaign and I a glad I did because in terms of functionality it is also much better.

Luxx

One of the best email automation tools available out there!

Ever since I've started using ActiveCampaign, sending emails has become easier and more customizable than before. I highly recommend it!

DRIFT SLEEPWEAR

We use Active Campaign for automated email synced up with Shopify. Any contacts or customers in Shopify are automatically available for campaigns and the triggers and monitoring is available for customization in the tool. Very intuitive and the customer support is incredible if you have any questions. Highly recommended!

Learning Roots

This app connects my Active Campaign account seamlessly to my Shopify account and that ensures I don't miss any abandon carts, site visits and other triggers that then allow me to follow up with customers in the backend. It's a great app that does all the hard work without you even knowing it's there! Great app, great support and great company overall.

TasteeTreasures

This robust email automation platform has helped capture customer segments that I think most people don't think about.

LuLuBdesign

I’ve been using Active Campaign for a year. It's been a flawless integration with Shopify. The automations are great for welcome emails, pop ups and getting new customers to my Shopify store. I have not had any trouble with orders. Active Campaign helped me set up my account and move customers over without a hitch too . . . and they even designed an email template for free. I definitely recommend using Active Campaign

Blessed Be Boutique

This app works fantastic to integrate my Shopify site to ActiveCampaign! I seriously have not had any trouble at all with my orders whatsoever. They were very helpful in helping me with the process of setting it up too. I definitely recommend it!

Naked Virgin Hair

Active campaign is great! I switched over when my previous email marketing company suddenly stopped allowing shopify intregration. They walked me through the process of changing and even provided more support than my previous provider!