AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Twenty4K Muscle Massager

I am very upset with this app. I created a campaign and sent it out scheduled for cyber Monday and it only sent it to me. Apparently “ master contact list” isn’t actually master and you have to manually ass every contact to it. Whatever. I figured out how to add them, way too difficult to do i might add, and pressed resend on the original campaign. They dont have a preview at this step and i didnt feel the need to preview since it was just resending the exact same email. Boy was that a mistake. It sent the email text and logo WITHOUT the picture. I just sent an email to my entire customer list with no pictures! I am pissed!!!! Why would it change anything let alone remove my picture??? I will not be moving past the trial as i am very disappointed and this cant be undone. And the option to preview sent emails is nonexistent it just shows you the statistics instead of the email sent so you have no way of knowing. I’m on a free trial for *unlimited* emails so why would that be?? AVOID!!!!!!!

December 4, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback and we're very sorry to hear about the issues you had while on a trial! We definitely understand the frustration this must have caused, and we'd love the opportunity to make things right. Our dedicated Support team is standing by to answer any questions you may have and troubleshoot the problems you may be facing. They can be reached by sending an email to help@activecampaign.com. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns!

Prémium Koreai Ginseng

We was using during test period and after we deleted the APP. 3 days after that it was deducted the monthly fee from our account. It is absolutely unfair, pay back this amount ASAP!
1 day later
One day passed no answer !! Is my credit card information at risk? Can they deduct anything at any time? Why don't they answer? When they wanted to sell something within 1 hour they answered ...

September 23, 2020

Hey there! Apologies for the trouble here. The team has sent you a follow up via email with additional details about your case and will be working towards getting this resolved.

WAZ Stores

I hate unlogic things .. I was a member with AC before using Shopify and when I started to use Shopify, I was unable to integrate it with AC they asked my to pay 70$ !! while if I use Shopify first then AC I'll pay 15$

September 8, 2020

Hey there, so sorry about any confusion! Our Shopify Integration is available for users on our Plus plan and above. If you'd like a bit more clarification, feel free to set up a one-on-one session with a member of our team and they'd be happy to answer any questions you may have! They can be reached here: https://www.activecampaign.com/support/1on1/