AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Prémium Koreai Ginseng

We was using during test period and after we deleted the APP. 3 days after that it was deducted the monthly fee from our account. It is absolutely unfair, pay back this amount ASAP!
1 day later
One day passed no answer !! Is my credit card information at risk? Can they deduct anything at any time? Why don't they answer? When they wanted to sell something within 1 hour they answered ...

September 23, 2020

Hey there! Apologies for the trouble here. The team has sent you a follow up via email with additional details about your case and will be working towards getting this resolved.

-Your friends at ActiveCampaign

WAZ Stores

I hate unlogic things .. I was a member with AC before using Shopify and when I started to use Shopify, I was unable to integrate it with AC they asked my to pay 70$ !! while if I use Shopify first then AC I'll pay 15$

September 8, 2020

Hey there, so sorry about any confusion! Our Shopify Integration is available for users on our Plus plan and above. If you'd like a bit more clarification, feel free to set up a one-on-one session with a member of our team and they'd be happy to answer any questions you may have! They can be reached here: https://www.activecampaign.com/support/1on1/

-Your friends at ActiveCampaign