AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Beautiful Brows and Lashes

I like this app for email marketing. I think its very user friendly. Sometimes a little complex but definitely worth trying.

Black Ldn

Great app, has all the basic automations needed to run our eCommerce campaigns. The user interface is very easy to use and that was very important to us.

My Cooking Box

The more we use automation, the smarter is our job! Don't work hard anymore, but easier thanks to AC

The Wholefood Collective

Great customer service, local to us in Australia. It's such a welcome change to the email app we used previously.

Original Jeanne Stuff

I really appreciated the trackable data I was able to review. It helped me identify who is spending where, and how to meet my customer's needs better. I look forward to more updates to using zipcode radius searches.

March 1, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! The team is continuously working to improve upon our customer experience, so your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Millennial Married

Being able to have customers automatically added to our list for their purchases has been very helpful to our stores conversation rate. They are always adding new features and sending helpful tips to increase revenue.

Shetreat

This app has helped enhance and automate our customer experience. It has perfectly fit in to our systems and has allowed us to spend more time focusing on what our customers need and want.

Paddle North

This app has really helped enhance our ecommerce customer experience and has integrated well into our digital marketing strategy. I certainly recommend. I do wish additional customer data was passed onto ActiveCampaign when transactions are made - specifically shipping address information for contacts, as this would help with better segmentation for regional campaigns.

BrutusBroth.com

ActiveCampaign has done a great job reorganizing our customer database, as well as putting together clean emails. We recently migrated from Omnisend to ActiveCampaign for the premium customer databasing, among other features recommended to us. The email building interface is a little more challenging to navigate than Omnisend, but there are a lot more customizable options. We enjoy the greater amount of customization and hope to make the most of it as we continue with the platform.

Minno

Active Campaign has been really helpful to get automations and customer journeys up and running! Our account manager is so helpful with any question that we have--and she provides ideas/recommendations to get the most out of Active Campaign.

Previous 1 3 4