AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation | Reviews

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Aviva Stanoff Design

I do really like the user friendly aspect of this app - The cost is indeed more expensive than our former MailChimp integration, so I am looking forward to learning more bells and whistles to help justifiy our bump in cost.

Sweat Society

Links well with the Shopify store making triggers and automations simple. Would like to see more integration with products and collections similar to MailChimp though. Overall great customer service, and worth the price.

SUAY

The automation builder in AC is extremely helpful and comprehensive. The email builder, however, is greatly lacking in features, creativity, customization, and ease of use. The tools are difficult to use, and it feels very cumbersome unless you have extensive coding knowledge/ability. The customer service on the team is great, the onboarding process was very supportive and helpful, and was tailored to our business specific needs. Overall, would recommend, but would really love to see some improvements on email!

The Curiosity Box

We've been using Active Campaign for 2 years now and have had a great experience. It's definitely not the most popular or common ESP, so sometimes other apps we use don't have pre-built integrations, but for the price it's great! Friendly, knowledgable, and responsive product support via chat is a huge plus.

Uniao Vegetal loja

Ótimo, nos auxilia a nos comunicarmos melhor com nossos clientes e manter um relacionamento através de campanhas e automações. Plataforma muito intuitiva e de fácil manuseio.

Factvsfitness

I've been with ActiveCampaign for a while, so I am happy with it and it has a lot of features that would be amazing to use, and it's helped me to grow my company through automated emails. The only thing I would note is that, I'm not a huge techy, so it can be difficult as I need the assistance of a developer to do some things. It could definitely be made more user friendly for people who are not so techy in terms of integrations, event setup, also having the ability to make emails much prettier and having more options. Basically, it seems to be one of the best out there in terms of capabilities, but just know that the setup and backend are not as simple to use as something like Shopify for example.

Cycles Journal

Active Campaign is great – I love the functionality and how helpful their services are! I just wish this app weren't an extra cost on top of paying for both Shopify & Active Campaign alone. Thank you for this option though!

Valour Sport

We love how easy the templates are to use and the creative designs that appeal to our customers. We appreciate the flow and funnelling.

Rich Piana 5% Nutrition

In terms of B2C and B2B automation and interoperability with other platforms, ActiveCampaign is one of the best ESP options available! It borders on being a CRM as well, especially for smaller companies who can easily manipulate their data and contacts using workflows and automations. It’s deep link data connection to Shopify and Re:amaze make it incredibly valuable to our marketing and customer service teams. Really the only reason this doesn’t get 5/5 stars is for the pay to play email testing (should be included with certain higher level plans) and the poor asset management tool. They’ve since released the content manager tool which is elementary at best and two years too late. Now to get maximum benefit from that feature, we must go back and manage thousands of images. Metafield tags? Otherwise the deliverability of emails and robust nature of the platform have been very useful for us.

Shop Forbes Riley

This is a great and reliable application to send out your emails from. Just a little pricey. However, I highly recommend to those looking for an upgraded "CRM" system.

Previous 1 3 4 5