AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Cycles Journal

Active Campaign is great – I love the functionality and how helpful their services are! I just wish this app weren't an extra cost on top of paying for both Shopify & Active Campaign alone. Thank you for this option though!

Valour Sport

We love how easy the templates are to use and the creative designs that appeal to our customers. We appreciate the flow and funnelling.

Rich Piana 5% Nutrition

In terms of B2C and B2B automation and interoperability with other platforms, ActiveCampaign is one of the best ESP options available! It borders on being a CRM as well, especially for smaller companies who can easily manipulate their data and contacts using workflows and automations. It’s deep link data connection to Shopify and Re:amaze make it incredibly valuable to our marketing and customer service teams. Really the only reason this doesn’t get 5/5 stars is for the pay to play email testing (should be included with certain higher level plans) and the poor asset management tool. They’ve since released the content manager tool which is elementary at best and two years too late. Now to get maximum benefit from that feature, we must go back and manage thousands of images. Metafield tags? Otherwise the deliverability of emails and robust nature of the platform have been very useful for us.

Shop Forbes Riley

This is a great and reliable application to send out your emails from. Just a little pricey. However, I highly recommend to those looking for an upgraded "CRM" system.

EnduroSport

We use this as our main CRM tool. We are able to segment our entire customer list based on what the customer does. for instance, if they buy certain coupon codes, discounts, upsells, down sells. If you keep all this data about the customer by tagging them, you can really tell a lot about the customers' behaviors and market to them the way they like. It's better sales for you and less annoying to the customers.

Beautiful Brows and Lashes

I like this app for email marketing. I think its very user friendly. Sometimes a little complex but definitely worth trying.

Black Ldn

Great app, has all the basic automations needed to run our eCommerce campaigns. The user interface is very easy to use and that was very important to us.

My Cooking Box

The more we use automation, the smarter is our job! Don't work hard anymore, but easier thanks to AC

The Wholefood Collective

Great customer service, local to us in Australia. It's such a welcome change to the email app we used previously.

Original Jeanne Stuff

I really appreciated the trackable data I was able to review. It helped me identify who is spending where, and how to meet my customer's needs better. I look forward to more updates to using zipcode radius searches.

March 1, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! The team is continuously working to improve upon our customer experience, so your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Previous 1 3 4