AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Muurschilderingen & illustraties | Lifebetweenplants

During trial I could connect with Shopify... Worked all perfectly well! wauwh... I became a paying custommer- (on the lite plan for a whole year) and then I couldnt connect with Shopify anymore. Alot of other options were suddenly also useless... huh?! .. After paying 109 euro or so - I suddenly didnt get any vallue?! Strange. Seems that the lite version is worth sh%t but they didnt tell me that anywhere.... After wasting my whole night I was done. Wanted to cancel the whole thing. What you think? They are going to keep their 109 euro for themself they tell me and after a year my info will be all gone and deleted. Lol... unbelievable. UPDATE @ 28-10-2020. Thanks for fast reply. You deserve an updated review ... I was just frustrated because of the amazing software- but I can't use it on the lite plan. You see me in the future, for now; thanks for the fast help and refund.

October 26, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we're very sorry to hear that it wasn't up to standard! We've gone ahead and shared this with the team so that that they can take a look to make sure this is corrected. We're looking forward to making things right!

-Your friends at ActiveCampaign

AgroThrive

Such a great program. I would recommend Active Campaign to everyone. I've gotten such an increase in conversions!

Blonyx

The automation potential on this app is unreal. I can't say enough good things about it. It has helped us focus on marketing

Milwaukee Food & City Tours

We recently converted to selling retail through Shopify, and added on the Shopify app within the ActiveCampaign platform as well. It has worked flawlessly and we have no complaints!

Medical Procedures of Wisconsin

I used this app to automate the process of keeping up with customers and allowing them to have the most informed and easy experience shopping with us. Having templates pre-built for instances such as leaving the cart, or unfinished order allows us to make the most of each customer. Another awesome way to use active campaigns automation is triggering informative emails to be sent based on the products that a customer would buy, even showing interest in!

drwholeness.com

I use AC with Shopify because it's robust without being complicated. I've used a couple of other email marketing platforms and AC is by far my favorite. The only thing I wish it could do is magically recognize when a customer leaves a review and start an automation!

LAMBERTONES, LLC

Here's the thing, it's not really an app, it's a direct connection from your e-commerce platform to your mailing list & automations. We were using Zapier for awhile to trigger individual actions and add customers to lists based on keywords/tags etc, but this just does it all for you, automatically, and it's beautiful.

The best thing that we use this for is for an automated abandoned cart automation. Shopify's is good, but with AC you can have it as long or as short as you'd like, based on parameters, triggers, etc etc. This overnight took our abandoned cart recover % from 0.08% to almost 2%. That's HUGE!

There are a lot of $15 apps we pay for, but as long as we're with shopify and/or AC I don't see any reason in the world why we wouldn't want to continue investing in this tool. Thanks AC & Shopify!

September 28, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this review! It's great to hear how our users are growing their business!

-Your friends at ActiveCampaign

VitalityBone

I want to recommend this app since it does help us save a lot of time managing all the subscribers' information. We was used to be in the Woocommerce. When transferring to a new platform, Shopify, the last thing to see is we lost all of our previous customer's information. AC had helped us easily import and feed all the information that we need.

Ateyo

I recently transferred our email over to this platform and have really enjoyed all of the analytics and segmentation. Our email open rates have skyrocketed and the platform has helped us plan and forecast our business.

Rage Nation Apparel

I've used a few different email platforms and so far we really enjoy ActiveCampaign. It is on the pricier side but you get a lot of features which are unique to the service. I also enjoy that they're constantly innovating and releasing new features. I would recommend this for more established businesses.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13