Keep an eye on the shop
View all activities of your shop in real-time.
Record store's activity
Track if someone changes the themes and assets.
Predict customer behavior
Predict customer's behaviours by analysing activity logs.
Record your shop's activities
This app records your shop's activities related to cart, checkout, order, refund, fulfilment, inventory, product, customer and many more. Basically the logs have been categorized into 3 types.
- Admin Logs - Includes activities related to cart, checkout, order, refund, fulfilment, inventory, product, customer etc.
- Assets and Theme Logs - These logs are related to assets and files in your themes
- Important Event Logs - Some important events happening across your store
- Staff Logs - Records your staff's activities related to products, customers, inventories, orders, themes etc. Logs include author's name making it easier to know which employee doing what in your store.
How Logify works ?
When an event happens in your shop, e.g somebody made a checkout, the activity is recorded by our app automatically and almost instantly. You can view all those records anytime at Apps --> Activity Logs
- Record each event happening across your store. Never miss an update.
- Track who change what in assets and themes
- Ability to search and filter the logs by date an other parameters
- Predict customer's behavior by observing their activities
Galeria de mídia
Preço Avaliação gratuita de 7 dias
* Todas as cobranças são faturadas em dólar norte-americano (USD). As cobranças recorrentes, inclusive as baseadas em uso ou mensais, são faturadas a cada 30 dias.
Avaliações mais recentes
Non existent customer service, have been messaging their live chat and also their contact form with not a single reply for weeks. I see no benefit or use for this app or developer
Resposta do desenvolvedor
Thanks for sharing your review and feedback. We are extremely sorry that we missed your chat. We give high priority to our customer's experience. We will be sending an email shortly to help you with the issue you are having. ~Hari Das, Logify Support Team