Book Fulfillment

Book Fulfillment

by Acutrack, inc.

Technology-driven Book Fulfillment & media-on-demand

22 Lions

This is not an app, but a link to a store that shouldn't be on Shopify. And visiting it made me feel like I was going back in time, to when the internet appeared for the first time. It still amazes me, how extremely incompetent people are in the most basic things, and still having the audacity to think this shop can provide a service to anyone. What kind of service? This app is a waste of time.

October 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. It's unfortunate that you found our app not quite what you were expecting. We are not a shopify store but a fulfillment company that integrates with a shopify store to make the process seamless. This app is designed to connect a shopify store to our system. This allows the orders to go directly to our system so we can fulfill accordingly.
More details on what the app does: https://support.acutrack.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052774833-Shopify-integration-with-Acutrack

The Bougie Lifestyle Brand

Once they get you to sign the contract, the experience becomes poor. Lack of communication, unprofessionalism, and inattention to detail. I canceled after only a few weeks when I realized they were making my fulfillment process harder, not easier. Furthermore, I was promised a refund for my inconvenience and that never even happened. A real unfortunate experience.

June 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so sorry that you had a negative experience with our company. We pride ourselves on our personalized, responsive onboarding, and customer service. We understand your frustrations and will make this right. Our team will be in touch with you shortly to get to the bottom of this. Looking forward to speaking with you and earning your trust.