DC Google Shopping Ads

DC Google Shopping Ads

by Dynamic Creative

Get found by customers searching for the products you sell

TENOFO & Tik Pop

It doesn't work. The GMC was suspended, they promised to resolve the issues, but nothing news come anymore. I have written them many times, it seems they disappeared, no reply. It leads to I cannot unclaimed the URL in GMC, my own new Google Merchant Center cannot be launched.

November 18, 2019

Hi, we’re very sorry that this didn’t work for you. Unfortunately we have little control over Google Merchant Center disapprovals. The process of getting Google Policy issues resolved is a complex and difficult one, particular to every business. We apologise for any communication breakdown through these complications but we want to assure you that we’ve made every effort to get your particular issues resolved with Google.

Zoe from our Onboarding team will reach out to you directly to see if we can do any more to help you through your Merchant Center issues.

360Electro

I used this app to help me launch my first advertising campaign
These guys helped me in every step of the campaign and they have great support

Sensory Surroundings

I am so happy I installed this app. The onboarding process is straightforward and the team are very helpful and responsive. Whenever I have reached out they are friendly and quick to respond. My ads have been running for less than a month but has already been an amazing response. I chose this app as I found Google ads a little daunting to get started with, but with this app it has all been set up for me. I am very pleased with the team and the results so far. Thank you

November 5, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're always happy to help and look forward to working with you as you grow.

The Dynamic Creative Team

Zilla Beauty

Great support team. They answered all my questions and they have a great onboarding process. Everyone is so friendly. They are very supportive and are ready to answer any questions you have. Highly recommended. Looking forward to working with you guys and excited to see what the future has in hold for us!

Timber & Iron Woodworks LLC

So far so good excellent service and follow up just started so I will update later when I see how it all works out.

sifan-party

This team helped me a lot, they have perfect customer service.I hope we can have a pleasant cooperation.

Your Trendy Style

I have no words to say how good is this app and especially the supporting team. Thank you, Zoë!
In the beginning, I was very skeptical because you never know what you "get" at the Shopify App Store. I have some bad experiences.
But this App and supporting team are really awesome. You have nothing to do. They do all for you. All process is very fast and smooth. Now I have Google ads which I always wanted to have.
I really recommend it.

Flealab

These guys have been helping us with Google Ads for 9 months and we must say that working with them was the best decision we made this year ! Awesome service, very profitable ads and top-notch follow-up.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for your kind review and for working with us. Great to have you on board and we look forward to continue helping you with your Google Ads going forward!